Liverpool Tickets

I know I shouldn't keep this thread going but what's that got to do with anything?

I don't buy into the arguement season ticket holders should have first go at tickets for big matches.

Just because people can afford to pay up front before the season starts doesn't make them a more loyal fan.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't buy into the arguement season ticket holders should have first go at tickets for big matches.

Just because people can afford to pay up front before the season starts doesn't make them a more loyal fan.

Tough.

I paid up front and got a season of Penney's :censored:e.

I hung on in there beyond that.

Loyal? I'm pissed off I didn't get my own allocaton of 50 Anfield Road End seats.

I deserve them.

Edited by opinions4u

Wish people would stop all this moaning ,

There isn't a system that will meet everyones desire for tickets because there will always be somebody that doesn't fit in with it.

Fact is that people have had plenty of time to plan getting tickets and if for some reason they haven't got one then "that's life".

If they are that serious about going then get one from Liverpool like i did on our first premier league game there back in the 90's and stop bloody moaning. :angry:

Tough.

I paid up front and got a season of Penney's :censored:e.

I hung on in there beyond that.

Likewise. We also bought one the day before Penney got the sack. Couldn't afford upfront this season so got on finance! It's paid for itself already.

Wish people would stop all this moaning ,

There isn't a system that will meet everyones desire for tickets because there will always be somebody that doesn't fit in with it.

Fact is that people have had plenty of time to plan getting tickets and if for some reason they haven't got one then "that's life".

If they are that serious about going then get one from Liverpool like i did on our first premier league game there back in the 90's and stop bloody moaning. :angry:

why should it be tough. i know some people dont appreciate it but for many of us who live far away it is impossible especially when there is so little inthe way of accessing the club. one day for fans on a database who live too far is not asking a lot. some of you behave as if we are a problem and we should not be taken into account. why. what the hell is your problem. one window for us to phone or use the web. we are all loyal supporters but some have you have a weird almost nazi attitude. or youve just had a bad christmas. or youre just thick. i did get a ticket from liverpool but had to miss the notts game. how many of our new supporters made it? oh, thats right, NONE. Wrong target for those of you with no understanding about the other truly loyal fans who spend more than many season ticket holders.

There's always one who comes along and ruins it for the others by posting FACT :grin:

Hullo Martin, long time no speak. Hope you are well mate.

Tough.

Which, in a nutshell - is the one word that it all boils down to.

I think we're done here.

I've seen a lot of moaning and complaining, but very genuine reasons for missing out. As for being able to afford a ST doesn't make me more loyal, I am currently unemployed and was a student before that. I go without drink and plenty of other things many non-ST holders would refuse to give up, just to be able to watch 23 league games a year. I sat through a year of Dangerous Dave, was at Elland Road with like 10 people for a bad performance. Depression thy name is Latics, that's sure.

What no-one has mentioned is that these 'die-hard Oldham fans' are complaining that Man U and City fans got one, unless given to them by a mate it means they tried harder than them. Which to me means they deserve it more, but this thread has come full circle where ST holders are now the reason why some more deserving souls miss out on the trip.

We sit through some awful matchs and come back year after year, lose our Saturdays and annoy our other halfs, spend over £300 a year for the right to do this. Days like this are for us, we earned it and as for anyone saying 'I go every game but pay on the gate but I missed out' the website told you about the vouchers. The club shop sells the programmes if you don't make the game cheat, now stop blaming people for your failings you missed it, unlucky join us at Wembley instead (if we make it).

why should it be tough. i know some people dont appreciate it but for many of us who live far away it is impossible especially when there is so little inthe way of accessing the club. one day for fans on a database who live too far is not asking a lot. some of you behave as if we are a problem and we should not be taken into account. why. what the hell is your problem. one window for us to phone or use the web. we are all loyal supporters but some have you have a weird almost nazi attitude. or youve just had a bad christmas. or youre just thick. i did get a ticket from liverpool but had to miss the notts game. how many of our new supporters made it? oh, thats right, NONE. Wrong target for those of you with no understanding about the other truly loyal fans who spend more than many season ticket holders.

I understand but then again you have to understand the clubs point that they can't cater for every single individual.

The club made what i consider reasonable conditions for ticket sales and if somebody can't get one then that's is tough luck.

But 20 pages of moans is ridiculous , if you are really that desperate for a ticket then get to anfield early and buy one outside .

Where's theres a will etc etc so please stop all the excuses and moans.

I know we've had many (many!) debates about Moderation on this site. Despite some misconceptions we're exceptionally lenient and let most things go.

But, for the good of the community, I'm closing this thread.

Today we enter one of the biggest periods in the Club's recent history. We've two huge games against Chesterfield to play, for the chance to visit

Wembley, and a game against Liverpool which, should the miraculous happen and we get a result, could see us set for the season financially.

Tickets are done. They're gone. I hope that you got one, but I (and no one else) can do :censored: all about it if you didn't. We could argue about the fairness of that until we're blue in the face - many are trying to do just that - and it would get us no where.

This is a time for unity. A time for the masses (be they die hards or otherwise) to get behind the team in the hope we can inspire them to be more than the sum of their parts!

OH WHEN THE BLUES!