This Is The Slowest Day Of Work Ever

40 minutes left. I've stopped pretending to work, it was just insulting everyone's intelligence.

One more 'don't forget your phone tonight' comment and someone's gonna have an Ashley Cole moment.

Edited by rosa

Got that feeling in my belly, the one where ur that excited u feel a bit sick! Couldnt sleep a wink last night, i was like a kid on christmas eve!

Gettin ready now to go for a few pre-train beers in manc!

OH WHEN THE BLUESSS....

40 minutes left. I've stopped pretending to work, it was just insulting everyone's intelligence.

One more 'don't forget your phone tonight comment' and someone's gonna have an Ashley Cole moment.

Haha, same here. 40 minutes and counting until I jump on a cramped train to met with odds looks and questions of, "Is that a Rangers shirt, a'ken?".

Not been so excited since Monday at Chesterfield ;)

I am "working from home".

I've done far less than usual!

I always work from home, so I don't feel the benefit from a day where I feel like doing nothing!

But I've just replied to my last email. Laptop's going off.

See ya'll in Liverpool! Anyone on the 1407 from Man Pic look for my ugly mush!

I am just so envious of all 6,100+ Latics that will be there tonight. There was no way I could make Liverpool on a Friday night, so it's been work as normal today. Well, nearly normal because I can't concentrate. My head is just full of tonight's game and I can't concentrate on what I'm doing. OS permanently open and f5 has had a bashing.

I'll be listening on LP with my Latics shirt on wishing each and every one of you a fantastic night out. And probably the morning after if we get a result. Enjoy it, boys and girls, it may never come round again. I'll be there in spirit (probably with some spirit as an atmosphere enhancer). I just thank God I won't see this bloody stupid phone flashing lark if anybody is daft enough to get involved in it.

I am just so envious of all 6,100+ Latics that will be there tonight. There was no way I could make Liverpool on a Friday night, so it's been work as normal today. Well, nearly normal because I can't concentrate. My head is just full of tonight's game and I can't concentrate on what I'm doing. OS permanently open and f5 has had a bashing.

I'll be listening on LP with my Latics shirt on wishing each and every one of you a fantastic night out. And probably the morning after if we get a result. Enjoy it, boys and girls, it may never come round again. I'll be there in spirit (probably with some spirit as an atmosphere enhancer). I just thank God I won't see this bloody stupid phone flashing lark if anybody is daft enough to get involved in it.

Same for me - will not be there tonight but then I was not at the Everton Cup game either...

Been back in work since 9am yesterday, had lost the plot by about 11am yesterday. I have just said "will you not give me time to :censored:ing think" to some :censored: I was trying to help who kept bombarding me with questions whilst I was trying to help them.

I've got till about half 3 before I can put my extra 2 pairs of socks on and get out of this hell hole for 2 days.

It can't come soon enough! I'm looking forward to having a good old shout at the scousers and the referee tonight. As diego said what feels like many moons ago, "one thing about the football is you can let the stresses and strains of the week out. If you did what you do at football on the street you'd get locked up."

If I wasn't able to do what I intend to do at the football tonight I'd be locked up by this time come Monday.

Just about to shut down my computer. On half day. Getting excited now!

Ditto. It's been a long morning's work doing as little as possible. For some reason I couldn't concentrate!

Back home, and time to get ready methinks!

All the best everyone.

:bluearmy: