• barker
    • allen
    • ward
    • slade
    • parry
    • tisdale
    • knill
    • other

As we come up to play what i belive is the team of the biggest knob on our league i just wondered who u hate most

tisdale for gay dress sense?

martin allen (numerous reasons)?

Les Parry for being a fat round physio?

Karl Robinson for constant moaning in post match interviews?

Maybe some one else

Hands down Clark for me, be good see some reasons as well lads :D

:o

It's a little thing called style, look it up sometime!

tumblr_l662xoGc1P1qzs853o1_500.png

B)

Seriously though I picked Allen as he's a very easy character to dislike and the football he gets his teams playing is poor to watch. I would've chosen Westley for the same reasons but I can't help but respect the success that he has achieved with Stevenage.

Edited by the_mighty_bosh

Robinson went up in my estimation when Reuben Reid was injured. He went over and shook his hand, ok it's a small gesture but most wouldn't do that.

Megson and Westley for me.

Edited by pukka

Im amazed i thought few more would hate clark, he grates on me big time

Maybe its just the fact that people hate Allen more (understanable) to be fair

Robinson does try to get his team to play the correct way but he is an idiot

I've never really disliked Clark, he's usually always given us enough respect when we've played them

Robinson was just funny when he described losing to us this season as being "the lowest point of his career"

When I first saw Robinson as a number 2 to Ince he was a complete pleb. When we did them here earlier in the season he was as good as any other. Acknowledged any mistakes made by the ref and has been mentioned did something he didn't have to with Ruubes thus went up in my estimation. Clark for me, unable to make a decision without being able to run it by Terry Mc and 20 others beforehand! Stevenage were a terrible team when they came but I have gradually been changing my opoinion as they are clearly very effective and acheiving results which it is all about. If they tried playing football they would be stuffed. Megson played the game when he was here and not as irritating as made out, I thought he was good value for money with his banter in taking and dishing out in equal measures. Allen is just not right in the head is he

As we come up to play what i belive is the team of the biggest knob on our league i just wondered who u hate most

martin allen (numerous reasons)?

Les Parry for being a fat round physio?

Karl Robinson for constant moaning in post match interviews?

Maybe some one else

Hands down Clark for me, be good see some reasons as well lads :D

OOOOoooooooh - me likey this thread!

I sit right behind the away bench at BP; so more often than not can be found to be 'engaging in banter' with the opposition managers & support staff.

Over the years there have been some right numpties, and some good sports.

Off the top of my head, in the recent seasons, for the numpty camp we have:

• Darren 'Son of Red Nose' - we (the group of fans I sit with) made the match reports & papers when we last played P'boro for the "heated exchange" I think they called it we had with Fergie Jnr. Humourless, hypocritical, arrogant and balshy.

• Paul Ince - foul-mouthed tired at HT got himself sent off, but prior to that he'd been a billy-big balls, arrogant tool.

• Carl Robinson - when he was Ince's assistant he was merely a foul-mouthed annoyance, now as manager he's become very cock-sure & arrogant for little reason. During the game this season I actually thought he'd turned over a new leaf as he was better than he's been prior; but his post-match interview was back to same ego-self.

• Aidy Boothroyd - when at Colchester he was a complete cock. In the game where we came from behind to nick a point (Tierney sent off) he was just such a prick. So arrogant, so full of his own importance it was cringey.

• Lee Clark - cocky sod with ideas above his current station. He actually does f-all on the side of the pitch in terms of actually managing his side; Terry McDermott & the other coach (fitness IIRC) do all the instructions, substitution decisions & briefs etc. All Clark does is whinge & moan at the ref in his annoying Geordie high-pitched voice, and turn round to Terry Mac and the other bloke uttering such insightful comments as "why's he done that?" "why's he passed it there/" and "why he ran there"………Media darling but I've seen nothing to suggest he the ability to step up, and he's a horrible little bloke - see the post-match reaction vs. Stevenage for what a huge prick he is.

• Phil Parkinson - his Bradford side were sent out to kick, foul and bully. He'd done that.. Yet he had the gall to stand there and jump up & down, piss & moan all game when he felt there was a wrong decision against his side. Had zero banter and just came across as a jumped-up plank.

• Martin Allen - I've actually not seen anything like it. I was amazed at how he conducted himself for the 90mins the other week. He won't let his players do anything other than what he tells them to do; he's shouts at them for where they are to pass it, where they have to stand; he's just 1 step off telling them when to breathe. The hole 'coming out in a t-shirt, then stropping at the 4th official and taking his top off on the side of the pitch' was a surreal farce, and his barking of the orders grated after 30secs of the game; and only got worse. The guy is a grade-A cock of the highest order.

The recent good sports:

• Peter Reid - his Plymouth side were trying to kill our players, and we were going mad at him for it - when his 2 were sent off, he turned and answered one of fans with a "I've not done it have I? I didn't tell them to do it - & I'm going to beat the :censored: out of them for it at HT". Honesty and done with a smile. Nice work!

• John Gorman - I know he's not a manager, but he's nothing short of a star in my eyes. What a bloke. The antics at the last game of last season, mocking Dickov's warm-up and the general banter he had with us were a season highlight if I'm honest. This season's game was more of the same. He's exactly the type of "older head" assistant I wish PD had.

• Terry Skiverton - we've always had a good crack with him. Good honest chap, no side to him and he gives as good as he gets with a fair bit of humour. His assistant though, Nathan Jones, is a right tool!!!!

• Danny Wilson - handled himself very well I thought this season, didn't expect it really so was pleasantly surprised.

Of the complete cock-end's - If I had to vote; it's so close between Martin Allen & Lee Clark - but, Mad-Dog just shades it. Both a cretins, both a complete and utter nobbers but Allen is ever so slighter the worse of the 2.

In our league its probably Martin Allen,but give it time once Westley has flexed his muscles and is more well known in our division.Certainly in non-league circles Westley and as mentioned above the Crawley manager Steve Evans are despised by many for being first class pricks.

In our league its probably Martin Allen,but give it time once Westley has flexed his muscles and is more well known in our division.Certainly in non-league circles Westley and as mentioned above the Crawley manager Steve Evans are despised by many for being first class pricks.

D'you know, I actually have a lot of time for Westley's views on the game. He might be a cocky sod; who almost certainly rubs people up the wrong way, but I think his ideas & principals are spot on actually.

He has his squad "work" a 9am-5pm day. They train 2 in that time, but they also work at the club - either the admin departments, the shop or out in the community programmes as coaches etc. He sees no reason why players should earn the wages they do for 2 hours work a day and 1/2 of a saturday - and for that; I 100% agree with him.

Guess we'll see how it pans out for him if he takes the Preston job at a "bigger" club.

OOOOoooooooh - me likey this thread!

I sit right behind the away bench at BP; so more often than not can be found to be 'engaging in banter' with the opposition managers & support staff.

Over the years there have been some right numpties, and some good sports.

Off the top of my head, in the recent seasons, for the numpty camp we have:

• Darren 'Son of Red Nose' - we (the group of fans I sit with) made the match reports & papers when we last played P'boro for the "heated exchange" I think they called it we had with Fergie Jnr. Humourless, hypocritical, arrogant and balshy.

• Paul Ince - foul-mouthed tired at HT got himself sent off, but prior to that he'd been a billy-big balls, arrogant tool.

• Carl Robinson - when he was Ince's assistant he was merely a foul-mouthed annoyance, now as manager he's become very cock-sure & arrogant for little reason. During the game this season I actually thought he'd turned over a new leaf as he was better than he's been prior; but his post-match interview was back to same ego-self.

• Aidy Boothroyd - when at Colchester he was a complete cock. In the game where we came from behind to nick a point (Tierney sent off) he was just such a prick. So arrogant, so full of his own importance it was cringey.

• Lee Clark - cocky sod with ideas above his current station. He actually does f-all on the side of the pitch in terms of actually managing his side; Terry McDermott & the other coach (fitness IIRC) do all the instructions, substitution decisions & briefs etc. All Clark does is whinge & moan at the ref in his annoying Geordie high-pitched voice, and turn round to Terry Mac and the other bloke uttering such insightful comments as "why's he done that?" "why's he passed it there/" and "why he ran there"………Media darling but I've seen nothing to suggest he the ability to step up, and he's a horrible little bloke - see the post-match reaction vs. Stevenage for what a huge prick he is.

• Phil Parkinson - his Bradford side were sent out to kick, foul and bully. He'd done that.. Yet he had the gall to stand there and jump up & down, piss & moan all game when he felt there was a wrong decision against his side. Had zero banter and just came across as a jumped-up plank.

Martin Allen - I've actually not seen anything like it. I was amazed at how he conducted himself for the 90mins the other week. He won't let his players do anything other than what he tells them to do; he's shouts at them for where they are to pass it, where they have to stand; he's just 1 step off telling them when to breathe. The hole 'coming out in a t-shirt, then stropping at the 4th official and taking his top off on the side of the pitch' was a surreal farce, and his barking of the orders grated after 30secs of the game; and only got worse. The guy is a grade-A cock of the highest order.

The recent good sports:

• Peter Reid - his Plymouth side were trying to kill our players, and we were going mad at him for it - when his 2 were sent off, he turned and answered one of fans with a "I've not done it have I? I didn't tell them to do it - & I'm going to beat the :censored: out of them for it at HT". Honesty and done with a smile. Nice work!

• John Gorman - I know he's not a manager, but he's nothing short of a star in my eyes. What a bloke. The antics at the last game of last season, mocking Dickov's warm-up and the general banter he had with us were a season highlight if I'm honest. This season's game was more of the same. He's exactly the type of "older head" assistant I wish PD had.

• Terry Skiverton - we've always had a good crack with him. Good honest chap, no side to him and he gives as good as he gets with a fair bit of humour. His assistant though, Nathan Jones, is a right tool!!!!

• Danny Wilson - handled himself very well I thought this season, didn't expect it really so was pleasantly surprised.

Of the complete cock-end's - If I had to vote; it's so close between Martin Allen & Lee Clark - but, Mad-Dog just shades it. Both a cretins, both a complete and utter nobbers but Allen is ever so slighter the worse of the 2.

Surely you must have seen Martin Allen vs Me about 5 years ago when he got the police? The entire bench was wetting themselves as I bashed on at him for 90 mins. He even mentioned it on SSN. We played them in the cup a few weeks later. He came over and apologised for how he was and said I'd wound him up, but getting police and stewards when I wasn't abusive just annoying was out of order. I asked him about his shoes and he had a right pop back.. so I carried on.

Surely you must have seen Martin Allen vs Me about 5 years ago when he got the police? The entire bench was wetting themselves as I bashed on at him for 90 mins. He even mentioned it on SSN. We played them in the cup a few weeks later. He came over and apologised for how he was and said I'd wound him up, but getting police and stewards when I wasn't abusive just annoying was out of order. I asked him about his shoes and he had a right pop back.. so I carried on.

I could have been having my sabbatical in RRE at that point.

It's been a while since I've been that close to the goon, I knew he was a complete moron - I'd just seemingly forgotten how much of one he actually is.

Haha Sly u like this thread and im still sat on -1 for setting it up

Oh well glad people are enjoying it and getting involved! Im bored at work and thought might get a few of u talking, looks like it has done the trick

I never mentioned Westley as i know so so little about the guy, like him or not he has done a good job

is their a think with mk mongs here lol managed by Ince, Robinson and Allen who have all had a comment against there name now, hate franchise FC

I have gone for Clarke, although if Huddersfield aren't in the Championship next season I think its almost certain Clarke will be joining the dole queue.

Was a toss up between him and Allen for me. From what I have seen of Martin Allens teams they put stoke to shame with their long ball antics.