• barker
    • allen
    • ward
    • slade
    • parry
    • tisdale
    • knill
    • other

Surely you must have seen Martin Allen vs Me about 5 years ago when he got the police? The entire bench was wetting themselves as I bashed on at him for 90 mins. He even mentioned it on SSN. We played them in the cup a few weeks later. He came over and apologised for how he was and said I'd wound him up, but getting police and stewards when I wasn't abusive just annoying was out of order. I asked him about his shoes and he had a right pop back.. so I carried on.

You're a legend Pukka lad!

#kickitout

Martin Allen. Always have and always will scowl at this odious cockney tosser.

Every team he's managed that has played us have been horrible, niggly, ugly, unadventurous, defensive, :censored:e and more often than not they've snuck away with a slim victory. We never give them the true thumping I always crave we deliver to them.

And the esteem he seems to be held by everyone irks me too. So :censored:ing what if he makes the team swim across the river before a crucial cup tie. That's just dickhead behaviour in my book. He's also massively, massively overrated. If you want your team to get to the play-offs and then lose, Mad-Dog's yer man.

And the way he just used Barnet as a vehicle to get back into management before :censored:ing them off when they were dangerously hovering near the drop zone just stunk for me and showed him up for the cock he is. May eternal misery continue to be heaped upon his teams for ever more.

Not a fan, as you can tell.

Surely you must have seen Martin Allen vs Me about 5 years ago when he got the police? The entire bench was wetting themselves as I bashed on at him for 90 mins. He even mentioned it on SSN. We played them in the cup a few weeks later. He came over and apologised for how he was and said I'd wound him up, but getting police and stewards when I wasn't abusive just annoying was out of order. I asked him about his shoes and he had a right pop back.. so I carried on.

:lol: Creative. I like it.

Utter, utter tool, and beating him on NYE was the perfect way to end the year. So many reasons to dislike him (calling us racist, then subsequently getting sacked for allegedly hurling drunken racist abuse at a bouncer, then listing all the black players he's managed in an excruciating attempt to 'prove' he wasn't racist being the obvious), but as FMS says the way he repaid Barnet for giving him a chance to get back into management was pretty distasteful. "I've got a family and bills to pay" - if you couldn't pay those bills on the wages Barnet were paying you, how were you paying them on the dole? Honestly, do Notts County have a policy of only employing unlikeable tossers as manager?

Having only recently joined this forum , had I seen threads like this I would not have bothered.

You'll find what you're looking for here:

www.socraticmethod.net

Went for Megson - the ageing champ keeping out the tyro Clarke. Allen? I refuse even to acknowledge his existence.

Bet Dickov would get a few votes from fans of other L1 clubs if they had polls like this - which is all to the good.

Having only recently joined this forum , had I seen threads like this I would not have bothered.

Hate is a bit harsh however we all know what the OP is driving at. These are the sort of topics that OWTB is all about, and I'm happy that there's a bit of form returning to the forum; sorry it can't indulge you.

One more thing, I'm not sure what kind of football forum you're looking for but I'll bet it doesn't exist. Make it.

I apologise if i have offended u Stargazer but starting the thread (not quite sure how if so?) I do have a question your aren't Martin Allen are u??? :shock:

Dickov i was thinking about actually if other teams would vote for him, for me he always comes accross very well and handles himself better than i thought as a manager actually, for someone so young in managerial terms and age, i think a lot of the votes that would go against him would be for his pest like nature on the pitch which i would actually call graft

Choose the bits you like. Ignore the bits you don't.

I'm not that keen on Paul Black playing left back, but I'm fairly happy with the overall package that's Oldham Athletic under Dickov.

Neal Cooper - Hartlepool, complete cock 'ed!!!

When we played the Monkey Hangers in the LDV in 2004 and beat them 3-1, the Main Stand got right under his and his assistant's skins. Ranting and raving at the ref and the 4th official, before his assistant was sent to the stand. Cooper was so pre-occupied with berating the officials he missed the fact his assistant had disappeared. Only to turn round with the best "Where the :censored: did he go expression, I have ever seen!" Hilarious! Cue more "Where's your boyfriend gone, berating from the Main Stand…."

So glad he's back at Victoria Park…..

Edited by oafcprozac

The incident with me and Martin Allen erupted when I asked him if he was going to "Spank the keepers bottom for his performance?"

Thats when he got the police.

I hope those were the actual words you used :D

Definately Allen for me too his brand of football makes Ronnie Moore look like Pep Guardiola.

• 1 month later...

Karl Robinson arrogance continues

What a tosser

MK Dons boss Karl Robinson has urged supporters to "watch the rest of the teams" in League One before passing judgement on their own side.

Fans expressed their disappointment after Tuesday's 1-0 loss to Yeovil at Stadium MK.

But Robinson told BBC Three Counties Radio: "Booing's part of the industry.

"If they think that's a bad performance go and watch the rest of the teams in this league because they'll see what bad performances really are."

Karl Robinson arrogance continues

What a tosser

MK Dons boss Karl Robinson has urged supporters to "watch the rest of the teams" in League One before passing judgement on their own side.

Fans expressed their disappointment after Tuesday's 1-0 loss to Yeovil at Stadium MK.

But Robinson told BBC Three Counties Radio: "Booing's part of the industry.

"If they think that's a bad performance go and watch the rest of the teams in this league because they'll see what bad performances really are."

.......and that Tw&t Westley is at it again with his ego-ridden rent-a-quotes:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11719/7577114/Westley-calls-for-PNE-calm

I'd balme the pitch too Graeme.

Pr1ck

Edited by slystallone