Where was this picture taken?

http://www.homesoffootball.co.uk/collection/search/oldham/1/175

I've been looking through this collection and this got me wondering where this was, does this bring back any memories for anyone?

I assume it was taken prior to the 1990 League Cup Final

Looks like the old Players'/Executive lounge just inside the main entrance at BP?

Edited by oafcprozac

I've been looking through this collection and this got me wondering where this was, does this bring back any memories for anyone?

It is the lounge under the Main Stand. Go in through the Official entrance, past the offices, turn left and you are there. Go through the door marked Fire Exit and you are at the top of the tunnel. Go through the next door to the left and its the Gents loo. Go through the next door on the left and there is a small kitchen (under the TV, behind the flowers.

Some great pictures on there.

I recall this being the players lounge too, My dad somehow got us in the evening after we destroyed Arsenal in the Littlewoods Cup. What a night that was meeting all the legends after beating the team top of the English Leagues and the reigning champions.

That PNE game on there is one of the earliest Latics games I can remember attending. I can remember Preston scoring, but can't remember the result...

Remember it well, it was my second year as a season ticket holder. It was the beginning of Stitch's tenure, around September 98 & we lost 1-0.

We had some good local games that year. City, Burnley, Preston, Wigan, Blackpool - and Macclesfield!! - all in the Division at the time.

Remember it well, it was my second year as a season ticket holder. It was the beginning of Stitch's tenure, around September 98 & we lost 1-0.

We had some good local games that year. City, Burnley, Preston, Wigan, Blackpool - and Macclesfield!! - all in the Division at the time.

"Now it's Macclesfield and City, Oh dear it's such a pity........I Don't know why I love you, but i doooooo!"