Yeah I still rate him, two poor goals today but he's a kid in his first full season that's what you get. What I will say he seems low on confidence and needs everyone's support not castigating

Looks sluggish to me and needs to sharpen up.

You are joking , blaming hime for todays goals I take it ?

Midfield robbed , back four stood off & their guy whacked in a stunner for number one.

Captain fantastic let their guy run to the box & laid their striker in. All Cisak could have done is give away a pen & get sent off.

You are joking , blaming hime for todays goals I take it ?

Midfield robbed , back four stood off & their guy whacked in a stunner for number one.

Captain fantastic let their guy run to the box & laid their striker in. All Cisak could have done is give away a pen & get sent off.

Looks like it went through his hands from where I was sat for their first.

He's not the joe hart that some on here make him out to be... But he's young with potential and a lot better than some we've had over the last few years.

It is only in the last season and a half that Joe Hart has become Joe Hart.

Our defence was like the Red sea at least twice today, once for the first goal, that was a free hit, late on Cisak did well to stop it becoming 1-3 after we let them waltz through again.

The stop he did on Tuesday night to keep it at 0-0 was an important save, he's pulled of a few of those in his time here. He's been let down by the outfield players not putting the ball past his oppo in the other nets more times than they have done.

Always been the same on this website can't slag off the chosen few no matter how bad they play. Might be good players they are still open to criticism. Best one ever gregan had shockers week after week yet still motm on here every week, Whitaker v Wellens, I rest my case.

Always been the same on this website can't slag off the chosen few no matter how bad they play. Might be good players they are still open to criticism. Best one ever gregan had shockers week after week yet still motm on here every week, Whitaker v Wellens, I rest my case.

You shouldn't be 'slagging off' anyone. It would help if people would/could actually constructively criticise a player, rather than just 'slagging him off' any time he has a bad game.

In my opinion, Cisak is the most solid goalkeeper we've had for a few years. He is 20 times better than brill was. The goals today weren't even his fault, the midfield are to blame!

Absolutely agree. Best keeper since Kelly.

Just seen the goals on SSN.

The first - benefit of the doubt to Cisak. Looks like he did well to get a hand to it. Their guy got the ball, ran through, booked a holiday, took a trip round the Trafford Centre, nipped home for a brew and then wellied it in to the corner. Terrible from the 4 who play deep and central. Where the hell were they?

The second - get your foot in Zander. Track back Brown. Cisak error at the death on this though. He came out when Mellor had tracked his man really well, net result Cisak took Mellor out and presented an empty net. Bad decision from the goalkeeper, but it was the end of a move that the goalkeeper should never in a million years have been involved in.

Gary Kelly was our most solid keeper in the last 15 years but he was :censored:ing useless at times and :censored:ing awesome at othets including teatting his team mate at bournemoutj Alex will learn a lot frim today he went for a worldy for the first and missed it mostly, next time he'll smack the :censored:er away. Top young keeper but all keepers drop bollocks but good keepers come back stronger. Alex is a helluva prospect people need to get the :censored: off his back..,,.,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,that constructive enough?

Gary Kelly was our most solid keeper in the last 15 years but he was :censored:ing useless at times and :censored:ing awesome at othets including teatting his team mate at bournemoutj Alex will learn a lot frim today he went for a worldy for the first and missed it mostly, next time he'll smack the :censored:er away. Top young keeper but all keepers drop bollocks but good keepers come back stronger. Alex is a helluva prospect people need to get the :censored: off his back..,,.,,,,,,,,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,that constructive enough?

Cisak has lot going for him, but from my observations he needs to move his feet a lot quicker, particularly off the mark, whether he or the Latics coaches are aware of this I don't know.

The first - benefit of the doubt to Cisak. Looks like he did well to get a hand to it. Their guy got the ball, ran through, booked a holiday, took a trip round the Trafford Centre, nipped home for a brew and then wellied it in to the corner. Terrible from the 4 who play deep and central. Where the hell were they?

The second - get your foot in Zander. Track back Brown. Cisak error at the death on this though. He came out when Mellor had tracked his man really well, net result Cisak took Mellor out and presented an empty net. Bad decision from the goalkeeper, but it was the end of a move that the goalkeeper should never in a million years have been involved in.

I've not seen the goals again yet. My initial reaction at the game was, although the defence opened like the red sea, i thought cisak could have done better ( i may be being harsh )

The second from my recollection was a couple of powder puff challenges and then cisak coming and commiting himself ( he does have a tendancy to be slightly rash imo )

Both goals originated from mistakes in front of him and left him vulnerable.

Really? We doing this? Really?

I think we need to look elsewhere if we're playing at blaming players for todays goals; rather than point the finger at the best keeper we've had in donkeys years - who IMO, was nothing to do with either of their goals

Step forward Reece Brown (feckin twice!), Zander D & david Mellor.......not Cisak

Love your description of the first goal ... very droll.

Really? We doing this? Really?

I think we need to look elsewhere if we're playing at blaming players for todays goals; rather than point the finger at the best keeper we've had in donkeys years - who IMO, was nothing to do with either of their goals

Step forward Reece Brown (feckin twice!), Zander D & david Mellor.......not Cisak

Cisak is a decent keeper, and has the potential to improve further, he must be livid at the basic errors often occuring in front of him.

I think Cisak is the best since Gerrard, I must be one of the few that never felt at ease with Kelly. From directly behind the shot today it looked like it was one that took off, didn't look too dangerous when first hit but lifted on the way through