Rochdale - Saturday

How many Latics do we think will be there on Saturday?

The all-ticket thing may deter a few, though you never know, depending on how sales go they may relax this nearer to the weekend.

Maybe I'm being a bit pessimistic, but I'm going for around 1,500.

Went to get 4 tickets this morning, there was a queue ..... of one...me. ^_^

Rochdale is the type of local away game I would normally never miss along with Bury, Crewe, Hudderfield, Tranmere etc.

I'm not going on Saturday though, TBH I'm totally uninspired and just can't be bothered after Tuesday and Saturday's defeats, we are just going through the motions to finish the season IMO.

Rochdale is the type of local away game I would normally never miss along with Bury, Crewe, Hudderfield, Tranmere etc.

I'm not going on Saturday though, TBH I'm totally uninspired and just can't be bothered after Tuesday and Saturday's defeats, we are just going through the motions to finish the season IMO.

Not having a pop at you htc just using your valid point to make another point.

If fans can't get themselves up for our most local derby then what hope does tinpot football like ours have? We went into this season expecting nowt, got a sniff of Wembley, had a day out in Liverpool, not mathematically out of the promotion race, just turned over one of the big boys away and as soon as the leaves start to appear on the trees we started shedding fans.

I'd be surprised if we sell all of our allocation, shame really.

Not having a pop at you htc just using your valid point to make another point.

If fans can't get themselves up for our most local derby then what hope does tinpot football like ours have? We went into this season expecting nowt, got a sniff of Wembley, had a day out in Liverpool, not mathematically out of the promotion race, just turned over one of the big boys away and as soon as the leaves start to appear on the trees we started shedding fans.

I'd be surprised if we sell all of our allocation, shame really.

Spot on. Form should go out of the window, we are playing our biggest rivals so we would be selling most of our allocation! Or do people not see dale as a rival? I know I do.

The all ticket is annoying me. I cannot be bothered going to BP for a ticket. Working all day, means I am not catered for anyway. So you know what!!!.

And I bet 50% of the fans feel the same way.Now if they announce pay on the day, it will cause me less hassle, and I will probably go

I may have made a late decision on the day to attend but the fact it's all ticket has given me the perfect excuse not to bother.

From what I saw on Saturday, the players are winding down for their summer holidays already. There's nearly a third of the season left FFS!

Sorry lads, if you can't be arsed, neither can I.

The all ticket is annoying me. I cannot be bothered going to BP for a ticket. Working all day, means I am not catered for anyway. So you know what!!!.

And I bet 50% of the fans feel the same way.Now if they announce pay on the day, it will cause me less hassle, and I will probably go

The tickets have been on sale for weeks mate! Could you not have got one on Tuesday or Saturday at either of the home games? That's what most other Monday - Friday workers I know did...

Edited by Break The Silence

+ 2

I may have made a late decision on the day to attend but the fact it's all ticket has given me the perfect excuse not to bother.

From what I saw on Saturday, the players are winding down for their summer holidays already. There's nearly a third of the season left FFS!

Sorry lads, if you can't be arsed, neither can I.

they will be more oldham fans in the litten tree during the game than whats in spotland,i know a dozen fans who are goin to roachdale for the ale trip and have said they aint wasting £20 watching a shower of :censored:e after saturday, we will be lucky to bring 1600 and god help the players ears if we get dicked

Thanks to Sheff Wed fans trashing the away end last season, Dale won't offer that option….reserved seating only and all-ticket. I think the club(s) should be publicising this better…..

Me plus a few others definately up for this.

I know we haven't had the best result in our last 2 home games but it's our local derby.

The other reason is when they beat us at our our place last season they mocked us, so I want us to go there and beat them keeping them firmly at the bottom of the league (I would honestly prefer them to stay up so we have a decent derby but I think they have left it too late).

Come on Latics fans, anyone else tempted by that atmosphere we created for the first game at thier place last season?

Me plus a few others definately up for this.

I know we haven't had the best result in our last 2 home games but it's our local derby.

The other reason is when they beat us at our our place last season they mocked us, so I want us to go there and beat them keeping them firmly at the bottom of the league (I would honestly prefer them to stay up so we have a decent derby but I think they have left it too late).

Come on Latics fans, anyone else tempted by that atmosphere we created for the first game at thier place last season?

I'm well up for it, and I can't believe how many appear not to be! It's the derby FFS! What is wrong with you all? Sod Tuesday's result, sod Saturday's result!

Let's fill Spotland up and get 'Dale fooooooking HAMMERED :grin: