Rochdale now PAY ON THE DAY

This isn't a criticism of our fans at all as I know how hard it is economically but I expected a lot more to be heading over for this. Could be the last time we play them for another how ever many years!

Assuming we don't get relegated as well. ;)

To be honest, the police hold much to much power on this.

I accept that some of our fans were complete knobs last season. I understand the need to protect public safety.

The decision to go all ticket was probably the right one at the time. But based on sales a week ago, it should have been relaxed then. Not the day before the game.

I've no idea how much policing bills are for Latics home games, but if Stockport can get charged £10,000+ for a Conference match with 1,400 visitors, I dread to think wha the bigger games at Boundary Park cost the club.

Why were you not going before?

In all honesty, a general lack of enthusiasm that meant I couldn't be arsed travelling down to BP to get a ticket.. I've already decided I'll wake up tomorrow morning wanting to go and just being able to turn up has swung it.

I presume allocated seats goes out of the window?

I'm glad it wasn't just me wondering that, after me spending 10 minutes negotiating with the girl in our ticket office 2 weeks ago in order to make sure my seats were top drawer. I can see what's going to happen now, i'll roll up to find my seats taken by some drunken "day tripper's" :wink:

I'm glad it wasn't just me wondering that, after me spending 10 minutes negotiating with the girl in our ticket office 2 weeks ago in order to make sure my seats were top drawer. I can see what's going to happen now, i'll roll up to find my seats taken by some drunken "day tripper's" :wink:

... Yeah... The "fake" fans! ;~)

drunk.png?w=1000