So......

That took real cahones tonight, I don't think anyone expected us to win at our traditional graveyard and with our injury list that is some result. Credit where credit is due to Dickov and the lads, Sounds like Brown and M'Voto had stormers, maybe CB is his position? And a rare clean sheet, the manky away wins are the best. Two home games now, this time next week we could be safe, but this is Latics aint it? We never do things easy! Chuffed to bits with that tonight!

Edited by oafcprozac

most important 3 points of the season after the last four results, 13 players out and the last two golden ticket games.

everything looks better after a win doesnt it?

A great win just when needed...credit to Reece Brown who has played in three different positions since he came and seems like he's found the right one now.

and didn't bring any subs on, must be first time in a long while. B)

Reckon OWTB deserves some credit, PD must have read on here how crap his sub are and decided it was better to leave everyone on.

Nothing to do with the Yoofs on the bench, no siree.

Can I have some credit for brown please?!

"I'd rather have Alex Parks off Fame Academy at centre half than Reece :censored:ing Brown."

I feel a bit stupid for saying this before the game now.