Exceptional today. Should stick to CB lad.

He was my man of the match I felt. Dominating at the back, and made a couple of match-winning tackles. Thought even though there were some hairy moments, the whole back four played very well. Just our weakness in midfield which Bournemouth took hold of.

Was exceptional defo a cb looked comfortable their, heart in mouth moment at the aside when he let it bounce cisak came flying out and looked a stone walk peno from chaddy they were pretty mad when was given

Lee cisak and him all very good today m'voto and him looked good together laughing and joki g as mates in warm up as well I noticed all about building partnerships they seem to have one, Diallo didn't well after 5 months out as well didn't look to tired at end as said good athelte

Exceptional today. Should stick to CB lad.

Agree completely, useless in midfield, :censored:e at LB but superb at CB, one or two he should have dealt with that he allowed to bounce but fair play he was almost my mom today. On that showing i'd have him for a season but exclusively as CB. As for MOM? Lee, superb!

Agree completely, useless in midfield, :censored:e at LB but superb at CB, one or two he should have dealt with that he allowed to bounce but fair play he was almost my mom today. On that showing i'd have him for a season but exclusively as CB. As for MOM? Lee, superb!

Shows that square pegs in round holes rarely works, I'm afraid Harry Bunn is suffering from that now, he needs to be more central to be effective, needs must though I suppose.

I thought Bunn was a real threat every time he got the ball today.

We should have got it to him more.

Much better than he looked at Spotland last week.

Have to disagree, he lost the ball twice late on due to being so lightweight , both led to real danger. I thought PD should have brought him off sooner for Simmo. BUT he's a kid still learning and needs to be more aware when in his own half. There's definitely real potential….

Fair play, I've been very critical of Reece since he arrived but thought he was close to MoM today. A tonne better at CB than in midfield. Similar to Adeyemi when he played at RB, playing at CB there is no place to hide, you have to be involved.....and Reece was today. Dominant in the air, strong in the tackle and actually quite composed on the ball........on that showing (+ the reports from Hartlepool) i wouldnt be disapointed in seeing here next season adding competition at CB.

Brown was superb today ,the best I have seen a centre back play at our place for a long time. He made many crucial clearances ,very classy performance.

Also having a left back who actually plays out wide near their wide player rather than practically holding hands with our centre halfs was a refreshing change.

For a patched up back 5 that was a good performance. Throw in their average age and the fact that two of them were only playing their third or fourth game for us, one after being out for about 4 months it was a cracking performance.

Brown was probably my MoM, immense from him today. Cat Stevens did well, how he extended his leg for that challenge late on I'll never know and he was unlucky with his rasper.

Full credit where it's due to brown, superb today and always seemed to be in the right place and made numerous timely blocks and clearances.

I too was critical of him after the dale game but i take it all back tonight, definitely a CB though.

Brown was superb today ,the best I have seen a centre back play at our place for a long time. He made many crucial clearances ,very classy performance.

This for me. I watched him closely in the second half, he was taking his position and the rest fell into place, also got us something from nothing a few times (a bit like early days Hazell :) ). On that showing it's him plus one other at CB. Big John did the big man job pretty well, although with the odd brown underpants moment.

I had told a United ST holder mate that he was :censored:, as he was in his MF performances. Met him for a drink this evening and said how good he was this afternoon. He said he'd checked since and that whenever Brown had played before he'd played at CB and not MF.

He played very well today, he is no midfielder but if he can keep that up then a footballing CB is a tremendous asset.

He played well. Was also good to see M'voto shouting out instructions more than usual.

With the Bunn debate, he looked good yesterday, okay he lost it a few times but others have this season. Needs to be more central I think, but with Morais out injured, Parker out on loan, and Marsh-Brown banned, needs must and had to play wing.

More options for PD on tuesday though with KMB back in the squad.

Brown looked every inch a commanding centre back, and is well worth keeping hold off until the May at least.

Bunn is a striker but clearly needs to play deep to give him space to run at a backtracking defender, that is when he looked most dangerous yesterday. But as others have said we didn't have much option, but I'd expect Simmo on the wing on Tues if fully fit, it not KMB will be ready. Would be nice if Bunn and Tonk got some time up front together before the end of the season.