• Bunn
    • M'changama
    • Reid
    • Kuqi
    • Taylor
    • Tounkara
    • Simpson

Reece Brown by a mile!

Special mentions to m'changama (who looks a class above this level IMO) Lee and Cisak!

Agree with those 2..Diallo did well after so long out, put in some sharp tackles and got forward quickly.

I don't think Harry Bunn looks comfortable wide left, we won't see the best of him there, but needs must I suppose.

Edited by BP1960

Cisak made some excellent saves. Needs to improve communication with the back line though.

Lee was superb from start to finish. Unlucky not to score, made a goal and cleared brilliantly off the line.

Diallo started well, offered width going forwards. Defended well. Tired badly after the hour mark.

M'Voto looked strong, although it was a penalty. No idea how lino and ref couldn't give it.

Brown superb. Gets it for me.

M'Changama really impressive.

Adeyemi decent, should have scored.

Bunn I thought played well out wide and scared their full back to death. We should have given him more of the ball.

Taylor strong throughout, troubled the full back and got the goal.

Kuqi workhorse again deserved goal with the header that hit the bar.

Reid got caught offside too often. I think Simpson will get his place back on Tuesday.

We looked weaker when Tonk came on though. Not sure if it's a reflection of our fitness that we wobbled so much towards the end or just the opposition turning the screw. I'd have been disappointed not to get a point out of that if I was Bournemouth.

But the team worked hard. We lacked intelligence at times and didn't get the ball to the wide men when their full backs were there for hte taking, but there were no poor performances.

Man of the match? I went for Brown. Very impressed. Shame it's only a one month loan.

I think the ref was Man of the Match!

Booked two of their players when our players has committed worst fouls and got away with it and denied them the most blatant penalty I've seen in football!

Credit to the entire team, though (Brown my real MOM....). Thought they battled superbly.

Thought it was great that from a winning position, we still had the option of bringing the likes of Tonk and Simpson off the bench.

I think the ref was Man of the Match!

Booked two of their players when our players has committed worst fouls and got away with it and denied them the most blatant penalty I've seen in football!

Credit to the entire team, though (Brown my real MOM....). Thought they battled superbly.

Thought it was great that from a winning position, we still had the option of bringing the likes of Tonk and Simpson off the bench.

He denied us a penalty for the most blatant unpunished shirt pull too- their centre half nearly had the shirt off Reid's back. He bought their conning as well in the first half some very very soft free kicks.

Brown for me, m'changama is a real find what a goal would been with dip and serve from fully 30 yards plus

Although i chose brown as my MOM, i definitely hope we can keep m'changama, comfortable on the ball and will be a real asset to our squad next season.

He denied us a penalty for the most blatant unpunished shirt pull too- their centre half nearly had the shirt off Reid's back. He bought their conning as well in the first half some very very soft free kicks.

Indeed, the sad fact is you have down for most refs to give a penalty. The shirt tug at Rochdale last week wasn't as bad as the Reid incident but their lad went down as if he'd been poleaxed and got the pen.

Gave it to Lee just because of his energy levels and the attacking threat he gives us. I thought he was awesome today up and down that right flank linked up well with Taylor big plus point.

I could have given the MOM to a number of them today:

Brown - A lot better at CB he was calm on the ball, strong and stood tall when it mattered with some crucial blocks, headers and tackles. On that display would love to have him back at the club for a season long loan next year but as a CB.

Cisak - No one can doubt his shot stopping ability although his decision making gives you some heart in the mouth moments but there is something for Paul Gerrard to work with.

Chumba wumba - looks a class act in the midfield and just seems to get better game by game he could be a real find if you keeps progressing like he his doing (sign him now for next season IMO)