Well done Chesterfield.

There are some bitter bastards on the interwebs, Oldham should have been there? Chesterfield done us fair and square, and they did everybody else in front of them too. Latics would've got beat in the final anyways.

Well done Chesterfield.

There are some bitter bastards on the interwebs, Oldham should have been there? Chesterfield done us fair and square, and they did everybody else in front of them too.

Agree.

I don't understand why people say. "I'm jealous" - Wrong word. Just wish it was us. No jealousy involved.

Well done to Shez, Tommy and Norm. Well deserved.

Hmmm, fair and square? You did see their penalty award in the first game right?

They beat us over two legs, and were the better side in the first game. But in reality we beat ourselves, because they are :censored:e, and if we'd had an ounce of belief we should have put fifteen past them.

Well done Chesterfield.

There are some bitter bastards on the interwebs, Oldham should have been there? Chesterfield done us fair and square, and they did everybody else in front of them too. Latics would've got beat in the final anyways.

I know what you mean Rummy. But we really should have been there. To have, how many was it, 40 attempts on goal over the course of two games and not go through is a sad indictment of how :censored: we are when it comes to the crunch. It's always the bloody crunch!

We should have beaten them with the chances we had, but we didn't and therefore they deserved to be there - they were better than us where it mattered.

Well done to Shez, Tommy, Norm and the former Latics - rather them than anyone else if it wasn't us.