Bradbury sacked

Probably is due to other circumstances. It was only the other day there was a thread on here saying their local rag had stopped coverage and they seemed to take some digs at Bradbury, as well as the club, in the statement they released on the situation.

Edited by Oafc88

They have spent a lot and weren't great at our place yesterday, as good as we were I think a team with their budget should have beaten us (with our weakened team). It also doesn't help when you ban the local paper and fall out with the journalists for printing the word 'Immature' as headline, despite the fact that is how you described the team's performance.

They have spent a lot and weren't great at our place yesterday, as good as we were I think a team with their budget should have beaten us (with our weakened team). It also doesn't help when you ban the local paper and fall out with the journalists for printing the word 'Immature' as headline, despite the fact that is how you described the team's performance.

I've seen teams come here this season play worse and win a stone wall penatly turned down one cleared of the line and we managed to absorb alot of pressure late on without letting in a stupid goal a rare occurance for us recently. However I think it comes down to new owners who don't know the dynamics of football if you watch that documentary of QPR recently you may get a similar example.

I've seen teams come here this season play worse and win a stone wall penatly turned down one cleared of the line and we managed to absorb alot of pressure late on without letting in a stupid goal a rare occurance for us recently. However I think it comes down to new owners who don't know the dynamics of football if you watch that documentary of QPR recently you may get a similar example.

Bouremouth had the sort of bad luck we have been getting yesterday and could possibly have come away with a good result, what would the owners have done then ? He recently brought in Zavon Hines, a good player who I wouldn't mind seeing at BP.

Edited by BP1960

Bouremouth had the sort of bad luck we have been getting yesterday and could possibly have come away with a good result, what would the owners have done then ? He recently brought in Zavon Hines, a good player who I wouldn't mind seeing at BP.

Its not totally uncommon for owners particularly the more volatile ones to sack managers after victories these days its the crazy world we live in today. It also proves that although we need investment we need the right type of investors preferably not ones who think they can throw a few million quid at it and get to the champions league, but ones who have the long term interests of the club at hear and not someone on an ego trip.

Was looking at their boards this week before the game and pretty much to a man they wanted him out before this weekend. Seemed he had a few supporters but they all disappeared when he sent Fletcher out on loan to Plymouth.

They probably wanted to see if their local paper would print it.

Given the transfer fees they've shelled out (relative to ours) and given their position in the table (relative to ours) its difficult to be surprised about it. I think it also highlights (despite recent murmurings) the very decent job being done by Dickov in getting us to compete against teams with transfer budgets of any kind.

Very harsh on Bradbury IMO, how many players have Bournemouth sold over the last year, yet they're still comfortablly mid table, very harsh

But they also spent in excess of £1m in transfer fees alone (£800k for Tubbs!). They should at least be on the edge of the playoffs. Bradbury's not really convinced me as a manager.