Total Recall.

Matt

I'm no massive fan of the original, nothing against it either, I'll watch it if it is on but couldn't help but think "What a load of bollocks" whilst watching that trailer. It is just the original film with bells and whistles, the Minority Report style equipment at the recall place, the cgi "action" sequences all adding nothing to the piece. Then Beckinsale and Biel pop up, I'll happily stare at them for the length of the directors cut of most films but it just seems so forced to have these dolly birds in this film, same for Farrell, just eye candy to go with the chewing gum for the eyes.

They'll have the 3 titted whore, they have to but even that will look good, all the mutants will be airbrushed and polished cgi and will be more attractive than the majority of the audience of the film. Just seems a complete and utter waste of time, money, effort, talent and resources. It'll generate massive profits and maybe a sequel, THIS TIME ON JUPITER!!! Whilst inside all of us a little bit dies.

It's only a film, nobody will die because of it, no animals were hurt making it, no one is forcing me to go and see it, no harm done....

I'm no massive fan of the original, nothing against it either, I'll watch it if it is on but couldn't help but think "What a load of bollocks" whilst watching that trailer. It is just the original film with bells and whistles, the Minority Report style equipment at the recall place, the cgi "action" sequences all adding nothing to the piece. Then Beckinsale and Biel pop up, I'll happily stare at them for the length of the directors cut of most films but it just seems so forced to have these dolly birds in this film, same for Farrell, just eye candy to go with the chewing gum for the eyes.

They'll have the 3 titted whore, they have to but even that will look good, all the mutants will be airbrushed and polished cgi and will be more attractive than the majority of the audience of the film. Just seems a complete and utter waste of time, money, effort, talent and resources. It'll generate massive profits and maybe a sequel, THIS TIME ON JUPITER!!! Whilst inside all of us a little bit dies.

It's only a film, nobody will die because of it, no animals were hurt making it, no one is forcing me to go and see it, no harm done....

I LOVE the original film. As actually crap is it undoubtably is; it's all the better for that IMO - a proper slice of Arnie cheese, with 3 titted mutant whores, scanner machines where you see the whole skeletal human form, FX soooo bad by todays standards that it looks like a cartoon when people's eye's start to pop out on the Mars surface......a fat woman going nuts after being asked about bringing in any fruit.......all pure film gold IMO!!!!!

That trailor shows it's been given the 2012 film touch. The CGI looks awesome and, if they stick to same storyline (which it looks from that they have) then i'll be paying my money; getting my popcorn and sitting back to totally lose myself for 2+ hours in a harmless bit of fun. Can't wait actually!!!!

I LOVE the original film. As actually crap is it undoubtably is; it's all the better for that IMO - a proper slice of Arnie cheese, with 3 titted mutant whores, scanner machines where you see the whole skeletal human form, FX soooo bad by todays standards that it looks like a cartoon when people's eye's start to pop out on the Mars surface......a fat woman going nuts after being asked about bringing in any fruit.......all pure film gold IMO!!!!!

That trailor shows it's been given the 2012 film touch. The CGI looks awesome and, if they stick to same storyline (which it looks from that they have) then i'll be paying my money; getting my popcorn and sitting back to totally lose myself for 2+ hours in a harmless bit of fun. Can't wait actually!!!!

The Running Man is better….

[geek]Killian was Running Man[/geek]

Come on Cohaagen! You got what you waant, give dees peeple eyre.

Oh aye! All Arnie futuristic sci-fi things blur into one for me. Is Running Man when he's in the jungle fighting a huge beast with dreadlocks and see's everything through thermovision eyes?

I've not seen Total Recall for ages. Might have to revisit that one. Possibly my favourite.