We are going down

take it back, sorry everyone

Not just you though is it?

Jesus, I am going to have a heart attack reading this board at the moment!

Anyways - good result that! We should be fine now, they are not going to get 6 points out of last 3 matches!

Edited by lancy lad

wow that was crap. battered them for first 30 mins then gifted them a goal. from that moment we bottled it and there was only going to be one winner. they should have put the game out of sight with the penalty miss. then in the last minute a long ball forward and tonk got the right side of the defender and went down. we then did our best to gift them the win in the 5 mins of injury time. poor poor game, that bad that a large amount of the 300 or so latics were singing your not fit to where the shirt towards the end.

wow that was crap. battered them for first 30 mins then gifted them a goal. from that moment we bottled it and there was only going to be one winner. they should have put the game out of sight with the penalty miss. then in the last minute a long ball forward and tonk got the right side of the defender and went down. we then did our best to gift them the win in the 5 mins of injury time. poor poor game, that bad that a large amount of the 300 or so latics were singing your not fit to where the shirt towards the end.

Great, that's just what the players needed to re-build their already shattered confidence.

I hate football fans sometimes.

Great, that's just what the players needed to re-build their already shattered confidence.

I'm starting to dislike our own supporters. It's madness. We are where we are because a) People dont go, which leads to b)Having no money to buy a team full of decent players, ending up at c)Lower half of the league.

If i'm honest, some fans need to get a grip. We're doing well to survive in a league which is getting more and more competitive each season with not a pot to piss in, really. Yes, the management is poor at times, yes, the players arent all Pele's, but the will to do well is there.

What is the point of singing that to the players? Is that going to make Robbo et al stay next season? I think not.

The players are trying their hardest in match, it's just that most are second string to the injured players, for example, when Diallo tries to run back you can see him gritting his teeth giving everything he can but he's still moving at 5mph. It's not their fault that some are simply not good enough to be playing. It's when players give less than 100% commitment and effort when songs like this are valid.

It's not a given, but looks like we may escape by the skin of our teeth.

The last two seasons we have collapsed after christmas, i'd hope to see some improvement in this area next term.

Yes, we have had injuries, but don't you have a squad to cover such occurencies?

Time for PD to weed out the weak and bring some grit into next seasons squad.

This is where a huge part of the problem lies for me at the moment!

We are not the greatest at the moment I agree, but it's because we have had a long list of injuries and the players out there are not playing with any confidence!

I keep asking for positivity, which to some is making me look like a happy clapper (which I can assure you that I am not)!

The problem is that some of these dickheads spend half the match drinking in the concourse (I like a fair few myself, but it doesn't make me want to slag everyone in a blue shirt off), or as we witnessed today.......... not even attending matches since Bradford in the JPT........ but then reading that we are :censored: on here........... and then....... staring a thread to tell everyone who is interested that we are :censored: / and will get relegated / and Dickov should get sacked / and Taggart is to blame / and Taylor isn't commited / and Simon Corney is just on the make and will bin us off soon!

Ask yourselves are you really Oldham fans or is it an excuse to go on the piss? If it's the latter do all of us fans a favour and :censored: off!

This is where a huge part of the problem lies for me at the moment!

We are not the greatest at the moment I agree, but it's because we have had a long list of injuries and the players out there are not playing with any confidence!

I keep asking for positivity, which to some is making me look like a happy clapper (which I can assure you that I am not)!

The problem is that some of these dickheads spend half the match drinking in the concourse (I like a fair few myself, but it doesn't make me want to slag everyone in a blue shirt off), or as we witnessed today.......... not even attending matches since Bradford in the JPT........ but then reading that we are :censored: on here........... and then....... staring a thread to tell everyone who is interested that we are :censored: / and will get relegated / and Dickov should get sacked / and Taggart is to blame / and Taylor isn't commited / and Simon Corney is just on the make and will bin us off soon!

Ask yourselves are you really Oldham fans or is it an excuse to go on the piss? If it's the latter do all of us fans a favour and :censored: off!

Wycombe keeper on Twitter saying Latics fans were "most fickle fans ever"

Bloody rediculous, and I really want to say I dont mean to offend any loyal fans who attended and tried thier level best to get behind the team........... and well done to you for making the trip!

My gripe is only with those who insist on slagging us off constantly.............. and therefore affecting confidence of the team and other fans!

Take the start of this thread for instance :petesake:

The old "We pay our money, we can boo/chant what/when we want" excuse will be wheeled out no doubt, but anyone doing this today is, quite frankly, a moron. If we were being battered and it was clear the players genuinely weren't trying (a'la Barnsley away under Moore) then there might be some justification. But 2-1 down, away from home, against one of our relegation rivals, with time to go? No justifying that.