New Norwich Kit Launch Revealed

Awww that little lad looks like he is going to cry, why is it these idiots always fail to understand what they're doing is against the law? That Liam Stacy was shocked when he was arrested, and now this pleb has his mummy on the BBC page defending him. "He just wanted to show people what he had done," is my fave line in any news report, all he did was copy and paste a picture he was able to find through some loop hole. It wasn't about showing how clever he was with computers, he wanted to act like a big by revealing the new shirt before everyone else.

Awww that little lad looks like he is going to cry, why is it these idiots always fail to understand what they're doing is against the law? That Liam Stacy was shocked when he was arrested, and now this pleb has his mummy on the BBC page defending him. "He just wanted to show people what he had done," is my fave line in any news report, all he did was copy and paste a picture he was able to find through some loop hole. It wasn't about showing how clever he was with computers, he wanted to act like a big by revealing the new shirt before everyone else.

I Think you might be wrong ont his one andy. If what I think has happened, it has come up when you log into the website. It has happened to us

If what they say has happened he has not hacked the account at all.

We have had early reveals of story on here from OAFC website too.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...orfolk-17767236

Its happened ont he LAtics site a few times to.

Completely the site hosts Club PLayer in my opinion, so hoepfully the police investigation wont get far.

Doesn't sound as if he did anything that could lead to a criminal charge, given that he didn't hack into the site. The club are being complete knobs.

Fookin hell, the lads 17..

The death penalty surely is the only conclusion....

Though honestly, this is utter betty swollox. The club are at fault if it allowed him to view the pics on a public facing website. All this nonsence about protecting IP, perhaps they should have better IT security.

They've got previous for this kind of nonsense have Norwich. They threatened legal action on a brewer for infringing on their "intellectual rights" by naming a brew "On The Ball" or something.

I really hate this sort of crap and one of the reasons why, year upon year my love for the game dies. For :censored:s sake Norwich, there's more to life than trying to swallow up as much revenue as possible even if that includes upsetting your own community.

They've got previous for this kind of nonsense have Norwich. They threatened legal action on a brewer for infringing on their "intellectual rights" by naming a brew "On The Ball" or something.

I really hate this sort of crap and one of the reasons why, year upon year my love for the game dies. For :censored:s sake Norwich, there's more to life than trying to swallow up as much revenue as possible even if that includes upsetting your own community.

Indeed - Have they been hit economically by what the kid did = No

Has their brand image been hit = No

So what's the problem. If anything they have damaged their brand image by being so Hitlerish.

Good to see some common sense prevailed. Although in my old days at Mcdonalds we once went to advertising promotion where the new soon to be England kit was being launched. A few kids had the new England shirt on. It was only when we where leaving they asked us to make sure now photos where took by this time people had already done so. Sadly twitter and facebook where not around them days.