I wonder if it will come out what has gone on here?

Does Reuben have a clause that triggers after a certain number of games played I wonder?

Has he too 'sucked his teeth' at something PD has said?

Or is it something boring like PD doesn't want to play him?

Hmmmm

He had a long injury lay off, he's probably just taking a while to fully recover, even if he's been declared fit. It's amazing that people expect him to be laid off for that long, and then come back and be in top-notch form straight away.

And no, he isn't ':censored:' at all.

He had a long injury lay off, he's probably just taking a while to fully recover, even if he's been declared fit. It's amazing that people expect him to be laid off for that long, and then come back and be in top-notch form straight away.

And no, he isn't ':censored:' at all.

. I must of missed the games when he was in top- notch form...

. I must of missed the games when he was in top- notch form...

He was arguably our best player this season up until his injury. He'd finally got himself into shape and a proper run of games and was looking sharp.

Oh sorry I forgot: I mean he's fat. nandos LOL etc

He was arguably our best player this season up until his injury. He'd finally got himself into shape and a proper run of games and was looking sharp.

Oh sorry I forgot: I mean he's fat. nandos LOL etc

Scored a couple of pens early doors lets not carried away.

It seems a bit odd that he appeared to be back training, probably (and I say, probably) being considered again and then disappeared into oblivion. He hasn't made the match day squad again and didn't appear on the ressie's team sheet t'other day when I'm sure the OS said he was in the squad.

As nothing has come out of BP (and they're not entitled to supply info on players despite what some may think) it makes you wonder if he's been a bit naughty and PD has got a bit pissed off with him.

Yes, he was injured and out for a long time, but I don't believe that he is still not fit enough for a run out with the ressies at least. Unless he's given up the ghost on training, of course.

To be fair, I wouldn't regard him as :censored:, but take away his penalties and he didn't look that threatening.

• 1 month later...

Reid was born in Bristol and attended Fairfield Grammar School. He joined Argyle early in the 2005–06 season, following trials with Manchester United and Crystal Palace. He soon impressed, playing for the youth team, with his quick feet, strong upper body, and regular goals. Reid gave up the chance of a professional cricket career with Gloucestershire, having played for their second XI, to pursue his career with Argyle and was rewarded with a professional contract in February 2004, along with fellow trainees Scott Laird and Chris Zebroski.[2] He made his debut in the final game of the season against Ipswich Town. He signed a one-year contract the following close-season, with a further year's extension being agree in September 2006.[3]

The wonders of WIKI

:laught16: :censored:ing hell, I agree with the strong upper body but quick feet???

I'm not hugely gutted but I think he's better than most people give him credit for. Decent pre season and some ok service and he may get 10-15 for Yeovil. He looked good here early in teh season then came back after his injury and never found his fitness or form.