The squad movements thread - who's in, who's out

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Not my idea........ But been mentioned "Lee Clark" :pokeuu::censored::cry: on our budget :laught16:

I don't want Dickov to go but if he did why couldnt Clark be a target. What's our budget got to do with it? He hasn't won a thing. Getting beaten at various stages in the playoffs twice just makes him a serial loser.

I don't want Dickov to go but if he did why couldnt Clark be a target. What's our budget got to do with it? He hasn't won a thing. Getting beaten at various stages in the playoffs twice just makes him a serial loser.

:OASISscarf: THANK YOU.

I actually thought i was the only person in the world who doesnt rate lee clark. He's had a :censored: load of money to spend and has done f*ck all. I know they say money is half the battle but he certainly :censored:ed the other half up.

Up-to-date squad list (in number order) with details of current squad movements and contract news from reliable sources. Feel free to reply with more news, sources, or information and I will update appropriately. Cheers to Hallam for providing the foundations.

Alex Cisak - contracted until 2013. Rumoured interest from Peterborough United (Peterborough Telegraph). Holiday cut short to 'take care of business' (Twitter).

John-Yves M'voto - contracted until 2013.

Paul Black - released.

James Wesolowski - offered contract.

Zander Diamond - released. Rumoured interest from Dundee United (Express.co.uk).

Filipe Morais - offered contract.

Dean Furman - contract extension until 2013.

Reuben Reid - released. Signed for Yeovil Town.

Robbie Simpson - offered contract.

Bradley Diallo - offered contract.

Dean Bouzanis - offered contract. Revealed that 'big decisions needed to be made'. Rumours of rival contract offer (Twitter).

Matt Smith - contracted until 2013.

Ryan Brooke - released. Signed for Altrincham.

James Tarkowski - contracted until 2013.

Chris Taylor - rejected contract. Signed for Millwall.

Kieran Lee - rejected contract. Signed for Sheffield Wednesday.

Youssouf M'Changama - offered contract.

Kirk Millar - offered contract.

Djeny Bembo-Leta - released.

Phil McGrath - released.

Connor Hughes - contracted until 2013.

Matthew D Carr - released.

Carl Winchester - contracted until 2013.

Ryan Burns - released.

Paul Gerrard - rolling contract.

David Mellor - contracted until 2013.

Keanu Marsh-Brown - released. Signed for Yeovil Town.

Shefki Kuqi - optional contract extension until 2013.

Luke Simpson - contracted until 2013.

Glenn Belezika - contracted until 2014.

Alex Parks - unknown.

Edited by excharnwoodlatic

Does nobody ever read any more? Hallam took his list from the one a few posts above.

Parkes wasn't offered a professional contract. Belezika has a contract to 2013 with a further year's option. Kuqi has an option that (per the Chron, I think it was) he can trigger if he so chooses.

Apparently they can. Suspect the true story on our part is that we don't want to pay significant wages for someone with a suspect injury record. But we don't want to ruin his chances of employment by saying that publically.

Anybody else noticed we have nobody contracted beyond this coming season. New signings will only get 12 months so have to get a whole new squad more or less. Worrying times these next 2 years.

yep....we will be riding our luck until it runs out