Should the polls on wether to sign players stay or go?

Should the polls on wether to sign players stay or go?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Should the polls on wether to sign players stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

Go.

Completely off-topic, but just looking at your username and I take it you're a fan of the Kirin beer? I work for a Scottish pharma company which was acquired by Kyowa Kirin last year and was in Japan, drinking lots of Kirin beer, a few weeks ago!

Completely off-topic, but just looking at your username and I take it you're a fan of the Kirin beer? I work for a Scottish pharma company which was acquired by Kyowa Kirin last year and was in Japan, drinking lots of Kirin beer, a few weeks ago!

And you lived? That :censored: could strip paint off a tractor!

Didn't we have a Rumour Forum so we could segregate the :censored: from the, well, other :censored:?

Not to be confused with a Rumer Forum either, which holds topics about a podgy jazz and soul singer.

Pharmacuticals and beer, sounds like a match made in university ;) !

I've been here for almost 10 years now, and kirin classic was the first beer that got the nod of approval (there's a lot of crap out here), hence the username. Still doesn't compare (world's apart) to a well kept pint of John Willes from The Angel (now if you want Japanese Tales, talk to the landlord there).

On a side {side} note, last time I was home and shopping in the big Tesco, along with sushi (!), it stocked Asahi Super Dry cans. Stay away from that. It's the best-selling beer here, but it's watery-weak and 'orrible, especially from a can.

Cheers,

KC

Pharmacuticals and beer, sounds like a match made in university ;) !

I've been here for almost 10 years now, and kirin classic was the first beer that got the nod of approval (there's a lot of crap out here), hence the username. Still doesn't compare (world's apart) to a well kept pint of John Willes from The Angel (now if you want Japanese Tales, talk to the landlord there).

On a side {side} note, last time I was home and shopping in the big Tesco, along with sushi (!), it stocked Asahi Super Dry cans. Stay away from that. It's the best-selling beer here, but it's watery-weak and 'orrible, especially from a can.

Cheers,

KC

I didn't think I really liked sushi until I tried it out there. What passes for sushi here is a million miles away from how good it is in Japan. The food in Japan is fantastic.