Dickov to Doncaster rumour

Heard today off a professional footballer in the lower leagues that Dickov is off to Doncaster. Not sure how reliable this is, but if it proved correct would you be sad to see him go? I personally don't think he has done anything with us that would cause Donny to want him and I wouldn't be that disappointed to see him go.

Guees its a step up for Dickov though.

Why on Earth would Doncaster, or anybody else for that matter, want Dickov? Last season we finished 17th and this season we finished 16th. He's hardly Pep Guardiola is he?

should make the playoffs by 2022 then !!!!!!

Why on Earth would Doncaster, or anybody else for that matter, want Dickov? Last season we finished 17th and this season we finished 16th. He's hardly Pep Guardiola is he?

Movement is progress!!

Do you think we should do a poll whether we should push thr boat out for Guardiola?

I'm not in the least bit surprised that Dickov is being linked with other clubs, given the level of success he's achieved with us, back to back promotions is no mean feat.

I can only think of the Golden Ticket; what was the other one?

Got a decent stadium and

why on earth would dickov go to Doncaster? As a town, it makes Oldham look prosperous. Good looking women though, if you like the 1970s Bulgarian wrestler type....

Decent stadium

Race course

Ice Rink

Concert arena

Train station with Direct trains to London and other major cities.

Cinema.

All of which we are without.

why on earth would dickov go to Doncaster? As a town, it makes Oldham look prosperous. Good looking women though, if you like the 1970s Bulgarian wrestler type....

Dickov commutes from Alderley Edge way I believe, he could do the same to Donny.

And fans who moan at more than 2 passes in defence.

That's my favourite part of home matches sometimes.

I don't know how these rumours come about (the amount on here who catch two minutes with footballers and managers is quite special), but Dickov has probably got one of the worst records out of the young managers who have had less than five years in management.

It is rough. Stayed in a hotel in the center one weekend. At night we decided to go out and get some food and there were people getting arrested all over the place walked past about five fights and we only walked about 100 meters. When I finally got to a place for some food there was 3 guys in there 2 of them were punching 1 of them in face for some reason everyone was just getting on as if nothing was happening. Same things happening on the way back to the hotel. Stayed in that night! I know oldham bad but that place is worse.