Euros Prediction Game - IT'S ON - with prizes and benefit for PlayerShare

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We asked (three times) and got nowhere.

Really? Gits.

Also, my dad's predicted England to win it on the basis that if we do no one else will have predicted them and he'll probably win the thing by default!

Sound logic in there, somewhere! :lol:

God bless that crappy Spanish referee for disallowing what was apparently a perfectly good goal for Greece. (Didn't see it but Danny Mills said he was onside, so he must have been.)

God bless that crappy Spanish referee for disallowing what was apparently a perfectly good goal for Greece. (Didn't see it but Danny Mills said he was onside, so he must have been.)

He wasn't, there was a flick on to the bloke who crossed it and the crosser was offside at the time of the flick on.

Had 1 right already Greece 1-1 and i backed it 11/2 plus i had poland ht draw ft 16/1 1.50 on = £25.50p

Had double on levendowski and kerzakov 1st scorers 9/2 and 11/2 they were and was a lick of paint away when hit post on 1st goal

and greece 1-1 and russia 2-0 double at 58/1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow

Holland 3-1 11/1 & Germany 2-1 7/1 DOUBLE

Podolski 6/1 1st scorer RVP 1st Goalscorer 10/3 DOUBLE

Germany to win 3-1 14/1 & Holland to win 2-0 11/2 DOUBLE

Edited by laticdickovarmy