Euros Prediction Game - IT'S ON - with prizes and benefit for PlayerShare

A few people so far have commented that they hadn't used PayPal before or hadn't used it for anything other than eBay purchases.

Payment is very straightforward. Log in to you PayPal account; click 'Send Money'; enter the email address to send it to and the amount; send and you're done.

Email address for payments is:

stevie_j@owtb.co.uk

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few people so far have commented that they hadn't used PayPal before or hadn't used it for anything other than eBay purchases.

Payment is very straightforward. Log in to you PayPal account; click 'Send Money'; enter the email address to send it to and the amount; send and you're done.

Email address for payments is:

stevie_j@owtb.co.uk

Very straightforward is no less than the truth, and yet I managed to screw it up by leaving my username out of the comments box on Paypal. Don't follow my example.

It's great filling in the spreadsheet - so many hours could be wasted by watching some of those matches. I was amazed and not amazed at the same time when Germany beat Spain in the final.

Very straightforward is no less than the truth, and yet I managed to screw it up by leaving my username out of the comments box on Paypal. Don't follow my example.

It's great filling in the spreadsheet - so many hours could be wasted by watching some of those matches. I was amazed and not amazed at the same time when Germany beat Spain in the final.

You've been cheating, Mr 24, by looking over my shoulder. That's my prediction for the final too. Boo hiss.

I followed your example. DOH!!!

Stevie my email address should be pretty obvious. phillhigginsoafc@

sorry i cocked up

What's numbers looking like Steve? My old man is a Chelsea fan would u mind him having a go? More for the club :)

Eleven so far.

Yes, anyone who wants to play is more than welcome. Of course, they'll have to log on to OWTB to see updates as the tournament progresses.

I've done this. Will leave it 'til the last min before submitting though in case of injuries, etc.

Can't see past a Spain - Germany final, with Spain being just too good again.

We've never reached the final of this competition, and I don't see that changing with us going out to Spain in the quarters.

At 50/1, I think I will have a cheeky quid on Poland e/w.

I've done this. Will leave it 'til the last min before submitting though in case of injuries, etc.

Can't see past a Spain - Germany final, with Spain being just too good again.

We've never reached the final of this competition, and I don't see that changing with us going out to Spain in the quarters.

At 50/1, I think I will have a cheeky quid on Poland e/w.

I'm hoping the number of downloads is indicative of the glut of late entries I should expect.

Only a couple of days to get them in people. Entries must be in my inbox by 17:00 on Friday. Cheers.

Russia e/w has value but will have be Dutch or Germans, I fancy Croatia as a shock as well

Just put small bets on Poland e/w and Russia e/w. Lewandowski e/w for top goalscorer.

When it comes to football betting I nearly always place optimistic bets on 'my' teams - Oldham and England, hence why I rarely win anything. Not this time though....but watch England go and surprise us now !

Edited by Yard Dog

Entries so far:

24hoursfromtulsehill

Ackey

Another fan

BenRad

Bristolatic

Dack

DavidCollinge

LaticsChris

laticdickovarmy

oafckev

oafcmetty

Philliggi

rosa

Stevie_J

wardlelatic

Yard Dog

Zorrro

If you're not on this list and think you should be, please let me know asap. If you're not on this list because you haven't gotten your arse into gear, get your predictions in quick!

All OWTB staff predictions will be posted in this thread before tomorrow's kick off (and once Zorrro re-reads the instructions and gives me a golden boot prediction).

Edited by Stevie_J
Update