Euros Prediction Game - IT'S ON - with prizes and benefit for PlayerShare

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentleman, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Anotherfan stormed into the top three, by correctly predicting Spain as winners and Fernando Torres for the Golden Boot, ousting Zorrro from the prize spots. I managed to end up second, which doesn't say much for the rest of you. :wink: And congratulations to Philliggi who managed, just, to retain top spot and win first prize.

rosa's early front-running came to nothing as she slipped to sixth; DavidCollinge's reputation as prediction king is in tatters; and oafcmetty managed to push the wooden spoon oafckev's way, on goal difference.

With hindsight the points system for the knockout stages might have been better but I hope everybody enjoyed taking part.

Prizes are as follows:

1st Philliggi - £21.25

2nd Stevie_J - £12.75 :shock:

3rd Anotherfan - £8.50

And PlayerShare will receive a payment of around £30, once fees have been paid.

Thanks to everyone who took part.

finalleaderboard.jpg

Please send my winnings to Playershare.

As I have said previously what the fook do I know about football.

Just pure luck.

Meanwhile thanks Stevie for your hard work.

Well done

You should have already received them through PayPal, so feel free to pass on to PlayerShare.

Cheers Steve for setting up & running, would be good if we (by we i really mean you.... :wink: ) could run something similar

for the league games.

Re my poor performance: temporary blip, know nothing about international footie. Lets get back to proper footie and i can defend

my title (he says in anticipation of last seasons results)

Cheers Steve for setting up & running, would be good if we (by we i really mean you.... :wink: ) could run something similar

for the league games.

Re my poor performance: temporary blip, know nothing about international footie. Lets get back to proper footie and i can defend

my title (he says in anticipation of last seasons results)

That's a point. Where ARE last season's results. Has Rummy left the country or has he lost his calculator?

WOOOOOOOO!!!!! Ive never won anything like this. Not bad considering I was bottom after 4 games.

I'd like to thank my mother, my father, my brother and sister, my optician, my next door neighbours cat and my aunties daughters deceased pet gerbil. all played a part.

close call in the end, good game chaps

• 2 weeks later...

Yep not forgot Ste ;) and confirm the donation from the prediction league has been received

Thanks to Stevie J for running it so well and everyone for playing .

I didn't come last or come first but fun was had and Playershare got a butty to !

Thanks peeps

-