• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if cisak is unwilling to sign an extended contract,we have to sell by 31 jan 2013.he is a good keeper and cisak is aware he is in demand.if you were ciasak would you sign a new contract.afraid we we have to sell by 31jan in nay event.

Agree thats the way its going sadly no decision to make a decent offer and sell any player. Dont agree with the anything over £100k mentioned earlier we can reasonably expect a decent fee at this time if it get to Jan we would be looking at very little if anything.

Depends surely, if he has a another good few months there'll probably be more interest and a potential bidding war.. Massive gamble though I know.

I'd be happiest if he signed a new deal, continued as he is and I think he could command a higher fee than the 350k quoted..

If 350k is the offer, we'd take it now and I you couldn't really argue with it, would be a shame though.. potentially a very, very good GK.

If its £350k I would take it and put a bid in for Tommy Lee!

Or offer Bouzanis a bit more and make him number one.

No point in making a bid for a keeper when we already have a decent one in reserves. Money would be better spent elsewhere.

ideally i want cisak to stay. if he goes i wouldnt be confident with bouzanis between the sticks and would want a replacement in. i dont get this bouzanis love-in that we see on here. he really aint that good

how man my times did u watch him? Yes he made a few mistakes, but so did cisak. The Carlisle game showed him to have excellent distribution. Definitely a talent in my opinion.

Think your being a bit unfair on him. He came into team as things going badly actually made some cracking saves Wendies springs to mind.Will get better didnt do a lot wrong but isnt perfect or would still be at Liverpool who rated him highly when Benitez was in charge.

To be fair Bouzanis has done okay!

However, he isn't in the same class as Cisak IMO.

A good keeper is the difference between doing something or not.............. remember Tommy Lee got Chetserfield to Wembley this season!

ideally i want cisak to stay. if he goes i wouldnt be confident with bouzanis between the sticks and would want a replacement in. i dont get this bouzanis love-in that we see on here. he really aint that good

There's no love-in with Bouzanis on here.

Just that he's an able number one in league one. Sure, if we had quality in other areas, re-invest the money into GK position. But we don't have the quality in other areas. That's why I would rather see the money invested elsewhere since we have a decent back-up to Cisak already. I would rather the money went on ensuring Bouzanis stays, and brings in a decent right and left-back. Thats a better investment than one keeper.

If it is true about £350k bid and Cisak does go, I'd imagine a fair chunk of that would go to covering some our losses. The remaining of it, does it make more sense to buy Tommy Lee who would command a six figure fee at least, or use the money for small transfer fee's and wages to bring in decent full-backs which is more of a concern than GK at the moment.

To be fair Bouzanis has done okay!

However, he isn't in the same class as Cisak IMO.

A good keeper is the difference between doing something or not.............. remember Tommy Lee got Chetserfield to Wembley this season!

Did he? Or was it a combination of crap finishing and some good saves? He pulled off some very good saves in them two games, but it was more of some crap finishing from us (Kuqi's penalty, missing practically open nets, hitting the post when should of buried it etc).

Ben Amos is under contract under 2014 mate signed 3 year deal after he went back off loan from us

Tell you who might get is Jack Butland lol in England squad 3rd choice B'Ham keeper played 30 on loan at cheltenham and trust me they thing he is destined for the top as his call us shows, league 2 to 1 is a step up

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Gunnar Nielsen released by City if Cisak goes?

No idea if he's any good (been at city since 2007 so must have a little bit about him) has played a couple of games on loan at tranmoore and a few international games for the faroe islands!

Did he? Or was it a combination of crap finishing and some good saves? He pulled off some very good saves in them two games, but it was more of some crap finishing from us (Kuqi's penalty, missing practically open nets, hitting the post when should of buried it etc).

Did you go to Chesterfield away in the JPT or are you taking it from someone who told you?

Finishing was not great I agree, but 20+ shots on goal in one game and to only conceed 1 is beyond the ordinary in modern day football my friend!

There's no love-in with Bouzanis on here.

Just that he's an able number one in league one. Sure, if we had quality in other areas, re-invest the money into GK position. But we don't have the quality in other areas. That's why I would rather see the money invested elsewhere since we have a decent back-up to Cisak already. I would rather the money went on ensuring Bouzanis stays, and brings in a decent right and left-back. Thats a better investment than one keeper.

If it is true about £350k bid and Cisak does go, I'd imagine a fair chunk of that would go to covering some our losses. The remaining of it, does it make more sense to buy Tommy Lee who would command a six figure fee at least, or use the money for small transfer fee's and wages to bring in decent full-backs which is more of a concern than GK at the moment.

I shouldn't worry yourself about which areas of the pitch will be strengthened using the fee. The answer is none of them.