New Away Kit

It's also out today for anyone that didn't know. £40 Adults. £30 Kids. Available from WeAreLatics and JD Sports (Oldham and Elk Mill)

Also available online from http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/fila-oldham-athletic-away-shirt-2012-pre-order/25506/ and the link in quote.

Unsure if Playershare can get anything from online sales, i'm sure O4U will know :)

Edited by Latics_Fanatic

For those living a distance away could someone post a pic of the new away shirt that they purchased?

Don't really trust marketing shots and keen to see the true colour, design etc.

This isn't some weird fetish but keen to see being worn as we're not all the physique of Tarky either and the large on the home kit has the shape of a bin bag (and it's not my shape by the way!)

For those living a distance away could someone post a pic of the new away shirt that they purchased?

Don't really trust marketing shots and keen to see the true colour, design etc.

This isn't some weird fetish but keen to see being worn as we're not all the physique of Tarky either and the large on the home kit has the shape of a bin bag (and it's not my shape by the way!)

im guessin the away kit will fit the same as the home kit. they are a lot more fitting than usual...esp on the arms. i'm slim/athletic build and normally get a size medium. got a small this time and fits really well. apprently Tarky likes to wear it snug too.....

I like tangerine but i don't like this particular shirt. £40 is the going price for a shirt now, same price in non league. £30 for a kids one is too much though, 3 times the amount their season ticket would cost

I like tangerine but i don't like this particular shirt. £40 is the going price for a shirt now, same price in non league. £30 for a kids one is too much though, 3 times the amount their season ticket would cost

The price of some of the PL shirts are creeping above the £40 mark