Brown ex sheff u signs

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this just shows what kind of player we will be attracting over the next 2 months or able to sign anyway....

I am not casting dispersions over the new signing but if he wasn't deemed good enough to play for Sheff Utd in our division why do we feel he is?

Please prove me wrong!

He's the player who got suspended for calling the rape victim of Ched Evans a 'dirty little tramp' or something similar, then got suspended for it if i remember correctly. He might be a good player who got caught in a bad place with his views on such a strong matter, or he may be gash and been sent to us!

It's the biggest news we've had in a while!

Hopefully will step up and be a good player. Made some poor comments during the Ched Evans case but maybe that shows he's loyal to his team mates?? Or have we got another idiot in the squad now...

It's pretty muich like when we signed Lee really, only Lee had made his Cleggesque Champions League appearance. Good luck to the lad and hope he does well.

but hadn't Kieran Lee been playing regularly in QPR's first team in the championship prior to his move here?

but hadn't Kieran Lee been playing regularly in QPR's first team in the championship prior to his move here?

Yeah Kieran had championship experience. The other thing what confuses me is the length of contract. if he is a replacement for Kieran and he does well since we've only signed him for a year and hes only 20 wont that mean he could go for nothing after Christmas? Maybe hes just back up for someone better, we shall see.

He could be a replacement for Black/Diallo as well. I'd guess he is going to start as cover for both FB positions, and if he breaks through so much the better. LEts remember we already have young lads of our own around as well.