• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duncan how's that Dutch speaking guy going who used to manage England getting on,Steve Mclaren I think was his name for sure

Well he doesn't speak Dutch but he didn't do so well this season at FC Twente where he took the title for the first time with the club a couple years back.

What was the verdict on that one then. Never read it before. Did anyone get to the bottom of it?

I've just read it pretty long though but it's about a guy near amsterdam that wanted to visit Oldham with his brother and alot of guys doubted he was Dutch for some reason. And then he said he was there and people were still not convinced in some way, don't know why.

We've had people on this site going to extraordinary lengths purporting to be numerous women, so being Dutch would be childs play!

Oh I see, but why would they wanna do it? Probably they just had fun while doing it I guess.

Met vriendelijke groet. That's all the Dutch I know, due to work emails. The Dutch speak outstanding English, I speak no Dutch. I am inferior.

Oh, I know doei too.

Hehe, well it's a start but why would you need Dutch anyway right?