sheff weds at home

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very happy. Lee will certainly be getting a good reception from me should see a 4500 plus crowd good for the bank balance early doors could have been much much worse

official says that the FL will consider requests for a Saturday game. Crowd depends purely on price. I can see it being 15 quid.

Im praying for sat or sunday sure the club will request this as last season we asked for all big games at home to be at weekends

Think will be £20 take advantage as they will fill their end and the fact that its 1st game of the season

if its 20 quid I can see Wednesday bringing 6-800.

We brought 1,200 last year when we won 3-2, the lowest i recall us ever taking to your place for a game, in fairness it was our 5th straight away game though.

If priced reasonably and fixtures dependent we could bring a decent crowd up and boost the coffers for you, hopefully it will eb played on the Saturday and we start our league campaign at home.

they going brought around 900 the other season when they won 3-2

it was 1400, they were also playing for nothing sat towards the bottom of the table. this game is first of the season and they have just been promoted.

in the same season they took 2000 a similar distance to scunny away in the 2nd round.

at 20 a ticket there is no way they will bring only 600-800 for first match of the season.

it was 1400, they were also playing for nothing sat towards the bottom of the table. this game is first of the season and they have just been promoted.

in the same season they took 2000 a similar distance to scunny away in the 2nd round.

at 20 a ticket there is no way they will bring only 600-800 for first match of the season.

we shall see but I still think you are way off with your estimations unless it is priced cheaply.

we shall see but I still think you are way off with your estimations unless it is priced cheaply.

Had a look on their forum earlier on and they are talking about 2000-3000. Personally think it will be 2000 approx

Anyway like you say, we shall see

Whatever they do bring will probably be more than any other club we could have drawn in the first round barr Leeds

I hope it's not a weekend. I know the Olympics are one but we don't need to swap our traditional calendar so much.

If the club plays it correctly it could tempt a sell-out from Sheff Weds. Set the prices at £10-12 and they'll flood across. I don't see why we can't work a 7,000 crowd IF we can make the fans appreciate a fair price.

And it's certainly winnable. It depends on how Dave Jones sees it.

One of the better draws we could have hoped for. There's no use in saying 'that's us out' because Carlisle sent us out last year and we probably made a third of what we stand to earn from this draw.