John Terry Racism Trial

The Magistrate said It was becoming clear that Terry might be found not guilty. The noise, confusion and lack of lip-reading evidence the crux. No proof beyond reasonable doubt that Terry was lying. Magistrate called Terry a "credible witness".

Crown Prosecution Service respect the verdict.

Only sensible verdict. Poor bloke's had his name dragged further through the mud than before. Sure he's a :censored:ter for having an affair but the tag 'racist' will never be dropped by many.

No doubt someone will say he's not a 'poor bloke' because he's earned a fortune in his life. Not his fault that he's good at a job that pays millions and millions. The accusations will have hurt him as much as the next man.

Only sensible verdict. Poor bloke's had his name dragged further through the mud than before. Sure he's a :censored:ter for having an affair but the tag 'racist' will never be dropped by many.

No doubt someone will say he's not a 'poor bloke' because he's earned a fortune in his life. Not his fault that he's good at a job that pays millions and millions. The accusations will have hurt him as much as the next man.

I'd say he's not a poor bloke because I think he did it. However, one has to respect the law of the land and that says he's an innocent little flower.

For my money - he's a :censored:ing :censored:.

A defence as plausible as something a 6 year old kid would come up with does not prove the prosecution's case. My favourite part of the case was his use of Cashley to prove that he is not a racist. As if Cheryl didn't already have copyright on that one

International carnival day in Toxteth today, think i'll stand at the side of it shouting "I'm not calling any of you black c**ts, just in case you were wondering", see what happens.

Well worth bringing it to court just for this. And for making him repeat that chant about his mum under oath. I suspect the prosecution knew they weren't getting a guilty verdict at that point and just decided to take the piss.

The fact that even got to court is an absolute joke. A complete waste of tax payers money and it makes a mockery of our legal system.

In the 21st century, in a supposed civilised country, a person can be put to a trial or worse because he may have said something 'offensive' to someone else. This is childishness personified, and it needs to stop soon.

The fact that even got to court is an absolute joke. A complete waste of tax payers money and it makes a mockery of our legal system.

In the 21st century, in a supposed civilised country, a person can be put to a trial or worse because he may have said something 'offensive' to someone else. This is childishness personified, and it needs to stop soon.

To clarify, what would your view be regarding someone loudly calling a person a :censored:ing black :censored:

if said person was serving you in a shop?

To clarify, what would your view be regarding someone loudly calling a person a :censored:ing black :censored: if said person was serving you in a shop?

My view would be that the person is themself a cnut. I fail to see why this should end up in court though.

Edited by PhilStarbucksSilkySkills

My view would be that the person is themself a cnut. I fail to see why this should end up in court though.

Many of my colleagues receive at least as bad in the course of their daily job. I've been there when it happen, it fits every definition of assault that I understand in Common Law.

Many of my colleagues receive at least as bad in the course of their daily job. I've been there when it happen, it fits every definition of assault that I understand in Common Law.

Not sure about that. Assault is defined primarily by statute and involves the apprehension of immediate unlawful force.