I don't. He's a tosser, and we've already released him once because he is such an almighty tosser. The last thing we needed is someone like him coming into what is a youthful and settled squad and acting like a tosser, again. Which he would've done.

+1

here here!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't. He's a tosser, and we've already released him once because he is such an almighty tosser. The last thing we needed is someone like him coming into what is a youthful and settled squad and acting like a tosser, again. Which he would've done.

Reading between the lines, on the lines, above and below the lines, I'm guessing you think He's a tosser. :detectivegm0:

I'll reiterate, if the net bulges....

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=3687&season_id=141

Record last season was 11 goals in 44 games 1 goal in every 4 including no goals in his final 12 games of last season his last goal came in febuary

He also got 8 yellow cards and 1 red

He's not getting any younger.

I'd like to think their are other 1 in 4 strikers out there available in league 1 who are

A- Younger

B- Less trouble

http://www.soccerbas...7&season_id=141

Record last season was 11 goals in 44 games 1 goal in every 4 including no goals in his final 12 games of last season his last goal came in febuary

He also got 8 yellow cards and 1 red

He's not getting any younger.

I'd like to think their are other 1 in 4 strikers out there available in league 1 who are

A- Younger

B- Less trouble

Could we tempt Reuban Reid back?