I think he would get 12 minimum if fit and more likely 15+

For all his faults he knows where the net is, as I said I was told it is not done deal but it is at an advanced stage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also they just mentioned he is signing for us on talksport, hope my source is correct again

Ignore Talksport. Well, don't. I would never ignore the redtops as they can report truths well before any others, but they can also be ridiculously wide of the mark.

TS I dislike. David Moyes was an absolute shoe-in for the Spurs job. Compensation talks were ongoing 20 minutes after Redknapp had gone. They spin rumours off Twitter for fun.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe not Huntley....unless it's allowed the tosser ge'st stabbed to death with the final 1000th cut

If he bagged a last min pen to send us up I'd name a stand after him.

Winners win, losers stay in league 1 and die.

In all seriousness Hughes, Barton, King etc etc, all seen as scum by some but would love to see them playing for us.

You would have someone who murdered 2 innocent little girls in your team if it meant latics would make some progress? Jesus Christ, how do you sleep at night? I guess you don't have any kids of your own. Your post made me sick.

In order, nice and slow for you:

It wasn't a serious suggestion that we signed a child murderer who is in prison for life.

I do, easily, window open, door slightly open to allow some light in.

I do so your guess was incorrect.

I hope you've not stained your carpet with vomit.

In all seriousness Hughes, Barton, King etc etc, all seen as scum by some but would love to see them playing for us.

losers post :censored: on a football forum trying to get a rise out of people by being offensive!

You would have someone who murdered 2 innocent little girls in your team if it meant latics would make some progress? Jesus Christ, how do you sleep at night? I guess you don't have any kids of your own. Your post made me sick.

He does it for attention!

It's called a lack of intelligence, better off ignoring him.

losers post :censored: on a football forum trying to get a rise out of people by being offensive!

Brilliant stuff.

Not really interested in getting a rise, was more an over the top way of saying whatever anyone has done, if they are better than we have I would take them. I have no moral compass when it comes to who we sign as someone else will sign them anyway so may as well be us.

Hughes is a tool but lots of top players are.

He's a weapons grade bell-end. I think that's enough of a reason not to have him back.

Jonesy Quote also applies here

Feelings? Do you know what they are? I don't know you ( and don't want to ) but let me take a guess, u r in your late teens early twenties, live at home being looked after by parent/parents, you will listen to rap music even though you hate it, just because you think its "cool" , you'll also not have an Oldham accent, probably have the fake Jamaican accent, you'll say "man" at the end of every sentence, even if you are speaking to a woman, you wear a hoodie even when its hot.

Feelings? Do you know what they are? I don't know you ( and don't want to ) but let me take a guess, u r in your late teens early twenties, live at home being looked after by parent/parents, you will listen to rap music even though you hate it, just because you think its "cool" , you'll also not have an Oldham accent, probably have the fake Jamaican accent, you'll say "man" at the end of every sentence, even if you are speaking to a woman, you wear a hoodie even when its hot.

All incorrect, brilliant. Not even one.

Go get youself a green tea and finish the Daily Mail off.

Don't rise to it. Seriously, we're talking about someone who had a signature using Down's Syndrome to describe his opinions of Dean Brill, despite being told numerous times that it was offensive and unsuitable. It didn't bother me, even though I work with a young man with Down's Syndrome, because I know that the lad I work with probably has more sense than he does, so just try to ignore him.

Although this guys a complete knob, I find your stereotyping offensive. Basically I'm early twenties, live with my parents, listen to rap (amongst others), occasionally say "man", and wear hoodies daily unless I'm going out at night etc. However I'm nothing like this knobhead and doubt most people in this category are either.

You make yourself look as ridiculous as this attention seeker by coming out with that sort of crap.

Back on topic..

I wouldnt want Hughes on a personal level at the club or at a professional level. He's past it, would much rather stretch these funds on a younger lad. Leon Clarke would be a class addition if charlton would stop holding out for more.

We really do have some delicate little flowers who follow latics. Do you not employ people to do jobs on your car, house etc who have a past? If they can do the job who cares?

I'd have Marlon King up top with Ian Huntley pulling the strings in midfield if it meant a season of some sort of progress. SC needs to do all he can to stop us going down as we'd never get back up.

Hughes has more talent in one of his testicles than Smith and Taylor have in their whole body. We would be mad not to try and get him back.

I really cant grasp why your quoting Ian Huntly, you are one sick, evil, immature,little :censored:er.