• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem.

Can I have a thank you note for the upboats I've given you as well or don't they mean as much to you?

Oh, and can we all have access to downboats and upboats names ?

Pete, your appreciation is something I hold in high regard.

Also, everybody has had 'The Power' for some time...

I don't understand the difference either - to the point where I don't think there is one. Some of what Ritchie has posted has been a bit over the line for my tastes (Down Syndrome) but some of it I didn't even recognise as slightly poor taste (Huntley pulling the strings in midfield). I thought that was quite funny. It's a football message board, not a nursery school.

It never had me cracking my sides, suppose it depends what the individual finds funny, personally, not for me.

Actually he was a converted left winger who never lost his early traits.

Glad that someone else knew this.

As for all those tough, worldly guys on here - total bollocks from the lot of you. Some things aren't funny to people, and it doesn't make them soft. And neither does it make you hard.

I totally agree. Look in the score book.

-

I don't. He's a tosser, and we've already released him once because he is such an almighty tosser. The last thing we needed is someone like him coming into what is a youthful and settled squad and acting like a tosser, again. Which he would've done.