fleetwood town

its a bit cheeky though! loaning him out to get the ban time lower, Fleetwood must be getting a fair bit from that i'd imagine!

would people accept Latics doing the same? i know i'd be a bit sceptical, the guy's a tool!

All end in tears if he plays for them. Some 4th division clogger will wind him up till he snaps - cue another lengthy ban.

we took on someone who was released from prison, Fleetwood shouldn't get any come back on this

Am sure Mr Barton was also released from Prison. Barton is a knowing knob, Hughes is just thick!

EDIT: and a Knob

Edited by Lags

I see what people are saying, that QPR are in the wrong but really it's the fa who are wrong. It shouldn't be aloud but it is. The fa should change it.

I'd also like to point out that there is a difference between someone who is an all round tosser and got banned for something that happened on the pitch and someone that killed someone drink driving.

Can someone explain this in its simplist terms? So, he got a lengthy ban. How long was the ban? QPR allow him to train with Fleetwood. Why? Because his ban includes playing in any first team pre-season tour games (or because he can't get through customs)? How does signing for Fleetwood on a six month loan shorten his ban?

Ta, Cabbage x

be

Can someone explain this in its simplist terms? So, he got a lengthy ban. How long was the ban? QPR allow him to train with Fleetwood. Why? Because his ban includes playing in any first team pre-season tour games (or because he can't get through customs)? How does signing for Fleetwood on a six month loan shorten his ban?

Ta, Cabbage x

because fleetwood would be scheduled to play more first team games than qpr in the times span jpt league cup fa cup etc the ban would lift quicker

still think they will get relagated regardless

Can't believe we are managing to compare a petulant dickhead marking an arse of himself on a football pitch with a bloke who went to prison for running somebody over (while, as the judge suggested in his summing up, probably intoxicated) and killing them.

Both knobs though.

Can't believe we are managing to compare a petulant dickhead marking an arse of himself on a football pitch with a bloke who went to prison for running somebody over (while, as the judge suggested in his summing up, probably intoxicated) and killing them.

Both knobs though.

Except the petulant dickhead is also s violent criminal who in my mind has a bigger chance of reoffending than the drunk driver.

Edited by jimsleftfoot

Except the petulant dickhead is also s violent criminal who in my mind has a bigger chance of reoffending than the drunk driver.

But, Hughes has reoffended earlier this year.. i think if the charge of (i'm gonna say rape, but i can't think of the name, someone will know) wasn't dropped, he would probably have been back inside now.

Hughes was arrested and charged with Sexual Assault, he was actually found guilty of Assault.

Didn't he allegedly put his hand up some young woman's skirt and lift her in the air by her crotch' strange way to 'hit' someone for common assault!!!!!!!!

Edited by Keepingthe Faith

Hughes is a dick, but he (generally) has put it behind him.. Joey Barton seems to just carry on!

www.joeybarton.com << interesting and he finds a way to defend everything he's done. We can't take the high ground over Barton but Hughes served his time, this is QPR bending the rules

But, Hughes has reoffended earlier this year.. i think if the charge of (i'm gonna say rape, but i can't think of the name, someone will know) wasn't dropped, he would probably have been back inside now.

That is true, indecent assault.... Again so has Barton who has beaten up a few people and could have potentially been done for assault on Aguero.