30 years I have been following my club. I don't live anywhere Oldham, but probably get to 10-15 home games a year. Events of the past few years have frustrated me greatly, watching other clubs get it right and push on and us being left behind. But more than ever, events of the past few weeks have got me thinking about the way the club is run.

I have a number of examples of my dealings with the club off the pitch recently which have been in all honesty pretty horrendous. That got me thinking is that the way the club is run all the way through. I know if I ran my business this way I would be out of a job. You couple that with the stadium fiasco and the current state of BP, and it doesn't look good. I would go as far as to say that even Bury are laughing at us.

This is just my opinion, and the way I see it. I don't expect everybody to agree, and I'm not a serial moaner, I think I'm just absolutely fed up. I also don't have a magic answer, I just don't like the way the club is run and the way it's going. I'll guess I'll have to deal with as I don't think things are going to change, but I don't know after tonight when I'll go again. Fair play to the guys who raise funds for the club, but does anyone know a rich sheik ?

30 years I have been following my club. I don't live anywhere Oldham, but probably get to 10-15 home games a year. Events of the past few years have frustrated me greatly, watching other clubs get it right and push on and us being left behind. But more than ever, events of the past few weeks have got me thinking about the way the club is run.

I have a number of examples of my dealings with the club off the pitch recently which have been in all honesty pretty horrendous. That got me thinking is that the way the club is run all the way through. I know if I ran my business this way I would be out of a job. You couple that with the stadium fiasco and the current state of BP, and it doesn't look good. I would go as far as to say that even Bury are laughing at us.

This is just my opinion, and the way I see it. I don't expect everybody to agree, and I'm not a serial moaner, I think I'm just absolutely fed up. I also don't have a magic answer, I just don't like the way the club is run and the way it's going. I'll guess I'll have to deal with as I don't think things are going to change, but I don't know after tonight when I'll go again. Fair play to the guys who raise funds for the club, but does anyone know a rich sheik ?

Spot on with everything you've said tbh!

I'm pretty fed up too, it has to be said.

Of course my experience of the club has nothing to do with what you've alluded to but my lad was mascot tonight and we found everyone at the club to be superb. Staff, players, the whole lot were warm, friendly, good fun and accommodating - everything I'd want from a local team. Not saying you don't have a point, just that my experience differs and may add balance.

Can you give us one of these examples of dealing with the club?

I didn't want to bore you with the details, but the club agreed to help with something for my brothers wedding which was great. I was then put off a number of times, then just ignored. I'm just another fan, no one special, but if they couldn't do it then just tell me and manage my expectations. I don't want anyone thinking this is sour grapes, I have been let down before by the club, it just add's to my feeling that the way the club is run is wrong.

Trying not to moan, but fed up !!

Of course my experience of the club has nothing to do with what you've alluded to but my lad was mascot tonight and we found everyone at the club to be superb. Staff, players, the whole lot were warm, friendly, good fun and accommodating - everything I'd want from a local team. Not saying you don't have a point, just that my experience differs and may add balance.

Fair point buddy, I saw your tweet and picture, looks like your lad had a ball !!

Far from being a shambles, I would say that there has been a degree of stability in that we haven't been relegated. However, this is frankly boring and frustrating. I for one would be more interested in us mounting a promotion challenge than having more years of this, but the likelihood is that we would have to be relegated first. The question is, would we mount a challenge or have to cut our cloth?

Did anyone else read the 'back to the future' section of the Official Matchday Magazine last night which claims Walsall were league cup winners 2000/01 and FA cup finalists 1979/80. Football historian Leigh Edwards might need a new job....

Edited by Guest