The game on Saturday vs Stevenage

Not only does he need to learn to not run a striker into the ground this season, playing one upfront they should be getting no more than 2 games if they don't score or at least play very well without a goal.

Smith, Slew & Taylor are paid to score goals. If they do they can stay in the side, if they don't....next.

Great goal scoring record at non-league, and he's locally based too - I blame the club for not scouting him and giving a trial at the very least.

Maybe a 6 month deal to see if he can step up? Though Leigh RMI, Stockport Sports and the mighty Bloods are also mooted as potential suitors, we may face a battle for his signing?

He can't be any worse than Smith

Who are we talking about Sly ?

High balls up to Slew are pointless when Simpson is playing in front of him (when Slew has his back to goal).

However, I want Slew in the starting 11 tomorrow, but we need an improved Simpson performance. Hopefully Montano continues to move up the gears - and Grounds moves forward to support him.

If we keep the same XI then I hope the increased time playing together improves their performance, if not we could be in for a struggle. Stevenage will offer more of a threat than Walsall did and will be harder to break down. It would be a great game for Dickov to show that he has a tactical ace up his sleeve.

Stop talking sense, you obviously didn't get the memo:

Brown has to come in at RB

Byrne has to be switched to CB

Tarky has to be dropped

Croft has to lose weight

Slew has to dropped

Smith has to start

Dickov has to stop folding his arms & drinking tea

Quarmby has to lead to warm ups

Continuity of the playing side and giving the starting X1 more than 2 league games to settle - Tish; how dare you beag??

Maybe but I remember a poor start last season only being halted when Dickov made 3 changes at Scunthorpe. The result? Our first win of the season.

I've been told despite what the official site says, Tarky and Slew are struggling and we'll see at least one enforced change anyway...

Stop talking sense, you obviously didn't get the memo:

Brown has to come in at RB

Byrne has to be switched to CB

Tarky has to be dropped

Croft has to lose weight

Slew has to dropped

Smith has to start

Dickov has to stop folding his arms & drinking tea

Quarmby has to lead to warm ups

Continuity of the playing side and giving the starting X1 more than 2 league games to settle - Tish; how dare you beag??

Spot on.