Honlodge Productions are shooting their latest film at Oldham Athletic FC. We are looking to capture the excitement of Oldham Athletic on match day, and we know you're all loyal and enthusiastic supporters so it would be great if we had as many of you as possible on board. If possible come in home or away kit, which as you know is navy or orange.

The storyline is based around a father with Alzheimers and we have the support of the Alzheimers society.

Please apply at www.fulltimefilm.com/enquiries/

The Time slots are:

Friday 7th:

-6:30pm-10:00pm

Saturday 8th:

-10:00am-2:00pm

-2:30pm- 6:30pm

-6:30pm- 10:00pm

If you have any quires please contact fulltimefilm@gmail.com

Honlodge Productions are shooting their latest film at Oldham Athletic FC. We are looking to capture the excitement of Oldham Athletic on match day, and we know you're all loyal and enthusiastic supporters so it would be great if we had as many of you as possible on board. If possible come in home or away kit, which as you know is navy or orange.

The storyline is based around a father with Alzheimers and we have the support of the Alzheimers society.

The Time slots are:

Friday 7th:

Saturday 8th:

You're looking to capture what?!

Also, I had no idea our colours were navy and orange.

The Time slots are:

Friday 7th:

Saturday 8th:

Can I have a line?

I think I might have Alzheimer's, I can't remember there being any excitement at Boundary Park or us playing in navy and orange?

Why not film a Survival Special instead? Sir David Attenborough could look for endangered rare species such as the happyasclappersus or the greatloaneesignsforus.

I think I might have Alzheimer's, I can't remember there being any excitement at Boundary Park or us playing in navy and orange?

Why not film a Survival Special instead? Sir David Attenborough could look for endangered rare species such as the happyasclappersus or the greatloaneesignsforus.

Or the extinct strikerscoringagoalforus

Matt Smith does not count, because he scored one for them as well, meaning his contribution is 0!

Maybe next time!