to go Paul, sorry.

I am not one for making changes and believe in giving people time, but it's the way we are setting out and the way we are playing - poor negative football with flashes of attacks.

For the players we have and the budget extension that SC has obviously giving him, it is simply not good enough.

Games are seeing us only get 1 goal - take out the Pompey 'win' with an own goal and we would be deep in the :censored:.

Trannies are sky high, scoring goals - there squad is man for man not better than ours yet RM for all the stick i give him and hate the bloke, he has them playing.

Players are there - tactics, attacking intent and motivation isn't. Not been today but from the LP it sounded like only attacked them in the last 10 and upped it with Baxter on.....too little too late PD

I am sick of this 'well, apart from their goal theyve done nothing' - they don't need to cos we give them everything! 'They've not ripped through us' again, they don't have to.

Time to change whilst we have a realistic gap to close on the top 6 and have the players here to be moulded into an attacking, good league one side (ie Baxter and Derbyshire).

Bye Paul - will be the saddest and most disappointed time for me to see a manager go, but it is not acceptable any longer.

Billy Davies is our man - passion, attacking intent and done well where he has been - only question is does he desparately want to get back in the game.

Edited by shefflatic

I tell you what -- Im not one for calling for Dickov to go although its not getting far off I have to admit but I f we could Billy Davies I would be made up and would change things tomorrow

however Corney wont sack PD............yet, he definitly wont quit and fair play to him for that and Davies would want a small fortune to spend on players before he would even consider coming here which we couldnt give to him.

would be fantastic for us though

Agreed off the LP commentry it sounded like the last 10 mins and with Baxter in situ we went for it. How about doing that from the off PD?. You never know it just might turn the side around and the dwidling crowds with excitement.

it certainly couldnt harm results either way

I think PD will start with baxter next week......he'd be foolish not to, the vultures are circling, so go down with all guns blazing!...........it really is last chance saloon!

Matt Chambers@Matt_chambers_

Dickov also strongly indicated Jose Baxter will start versus Coventry next week. Came on in middle of midfield today for Wesolowski #oafc

Looks as if it will be that way, rightly so!

Agreed off the LP commentry it sounded like the last 10 mins and with Baxter in situ we went for it. How about doing that from the off PD?. You never know it just might turn the side around and the dwidling crowds with excitement.

This is spot on Lags.

I like PD but at the moment he is tactically inept right now.

We need to go for it.

We need to take Simpson out for a month or so, not 60 minutes.

Play the players who want it, not the lazy bastards who dont.

Stop telling players that you wont have them not giving it their all, when you do, time after time after time after time!

I want to see us go for the jugular from the first whistle against a coventry side short on confidence.

Get the fans on side early and make coventry wonder what's hit them!

Come out of the blocks and play at a high tempo and see where that takes us...

It would be sad to see Dickov leave with a futile performance but it would typify the majority of his reign, or at least the last year of it.

I want to see us go for the jugular from the first whistle against a coventry side short on confidence.

Get the fans on side early and make coventry wonder what's hit them!

Come out of the blocks and play at a high tempo and see where that takes us...

Completely agree. S*** or bust.