One of our fans got punched?

not sure but robbie simpson and a few of their players got in a scuffle behind the sheffield united goal and in front of our fans, a few of our fans got up and obviously tried to get involved which ended up in a few of our fans getting thrown out and i'm sure a few would of got chucked out for the last minute goal celebrations.

Posted · Hidden by Ackey, October 15, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Ackey, October 15, 2012 - No reason given

Wasn't there today because I had a game of my own, apparently one of our fans was assaulted?

This may not be acceptable to some but ....

Away fan gets punched - wouldn't have been a proper match in the good old days without a few punches being thrown in circumstances like home team conceding in injury time.

The game's gone soft on and off the field.... :peepwall:

Having travelled down on the rifle range i left right after the final whistle because i was staying over in Sheffield as expected after the game the Police where ordering fans onto the coach. Pretty sure the young lad is the sameone who was told off along with two friends no older than 12 for celebrating as they where leaving the ground and being threatened with arrest otherwise. Last season a friend of mine was who posts on here was punched after the game, a fan in his 60 who goes game with us was threatened after the game he was with his Son and another father and daugher who do every Oldham game and sure Fent who posts on here knows more about what happened.

We where drinking with a few Sheffield United fans after the game i try to play down trouble they two looked like meatheads first impressionswise but where actually very sound. seems they just cannot accept losing or drawing to teams they see as being smaller than them.

Edited by oafctom

A Sheffield Wednesday fan took a swing at me a few years ago when we played Wednesday (think it was 1-1 and JJ scored for us). He missed did a full spin and fell over. The police picked him up and took him to a van.

Probably working overtime then with a secure pension - no point getting your hands dirty for nowt now is there.