leeds scum attacks sheff wed goalie

Rumours that he's in hospital after his fellow Leeds fans beat the :censored: out of him after the game. Don't know if there's any truth in that.

Doubt it as he posted on his Facebook last night, which has shown why you should always secure your Facebook page as the abuse he has gotten on there is something. Plus his mobile number was on there- so has done the rounds on twitter as well.

It didn't half snap his head back. There was only a second between Kirkland seeing the bastard and getting clocked, so he couldn't brace himself for it. And what about the other arseholes who were on the pitch as well, plus the alleged bottle and seat throwing? I think Dave Jones is right, ban them from away games. It might make some of them think again. Horrible lot.

I saw it in the pub, albeit :censored:faced. At the time I thought he'd gone down very easily, but I thought he was right to do so as the :censored: who did it deserves fitting up for everything. On reflection it would be quite a blow the way he got him, and it is Chris Kirkland, so it's lucky he didn't break his ankle.

Vulture face claiming it was just one moron even though you can clearly see there are loads of them on the pitch. One guy right behind the net giving Kirkland the V's being a tough guy behind some netting. I agree with Dave Jones, ban 'em for the season, can't stand that lot.

By all accounts it was a sizeable chunk of the Leeds fans acting like arseholes, but I couldn't help thinking of Sheff Wed's inexplicable pitch invasion after they scored at BP last season (in a league game in December, not a cup tie or a title decider) when Dave Jones was calling the Leeds fans "vile animals" and calling for them to be banned. It's understandable that he got carried away considering they'd been calling him a paedo all night and his keeper had just been assaulted, but every club's got its arseholes. Some of the Sheff Wed fans were singing about the Leeds fans who got murdered in Turkey, that doesn't make all of their fans scumbags. I hate it when it descends into tribal oneupmanship - "your fans are all scum", "yeah well yours are worse" etc etc. Generalising just turns it into a point-scoring exercise.

The steward on the camera side of the goal.

Well done for completely ignoring it mate. You're well worth the wage!

I thought that, but apparently that is a ballboy

Edited by pukka