Enjoy the day

Just to wish all you Latics fans a good trip down tomorrow and enjoy your time at Aggborough.

99.9% of Harriers fans are good natured (even in defeat) and friendly. The 00.01% are a handful of tough 13 yr olds bigging it up outside the shop opposite the away end. Just laugh at them and they'll go away.

Eat plenty of our pies (and soup, curries, burgers and hot dogs) and enjoy the game.

May the best team win even if the referree is crap.

Phil...

Just to wish all you Latics fans a good trip down tomorrow and enjoy your time at Aggborough.

99.9% of Harriers fans are good natured (even in defeat) and friendly. The 00.01% are a handful of tough 13 yr olds bigging it up outside the shop opposite the away end. Just laugh at them and they'll go away.

Eat plenty of our pies (and soup, curries, burgers and hot dogs) and enjoy the game.

Phil...

Thanks fella!

Hope you enjoy it aswell (not too much though). I guess a draw would be a decent result for you?

Phil...

Our 13 year olds will take your 13 year Olds, no worries.. They throw toffes and everything.

Looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully we'll finish the job tomorrow but we've drawn many an away cup ties against non-league opposition, far further down the pecking order than yourselves. A draw tomorrow wouldn't be the worst result in the world.

Enjoy your cup final ;)

Since 1997

FAC 1 Latics 4 Chelmsford 0

FAC 1 Hednesford 2 Latics 4

FAC 1 Latics 1 Barrow 1

FAC1 R Barrow 0 Latics 1

FAC 1 Latics 2 Burton 2

FAC 1 R Burton 2 Latics 2 (AET) Latics won on Pens

FAC 1 Thurrock 0 Latics 1

FAC 1 Chasetown 1 Latics 1

FAC 1 R Latics 4 Chaseton 0

FAC 1 Kettering 3 Latics 4

FAC 2 Kings Lynn 0 Latics 2

Record v non-league opposition Since relegation

P11 W8 D3 L0 F26 A11

Since 1997

FAC 1 Latics 4 Chelmsford 0

FAC 1 Hednesford 2 Latics 4

FAC 1 Latics 1 Barrow 1

FAC1 R Barrow 0 Latics 1

FAC 1 Latics 2 Burton 2

FAC 1 R Burton 2 Latics 2 (AET) Latics won on Pens

FAC 1 Thurrock 0 Latics 1

FAC 1 Chasetown 1 Latics 1

FAC 1 R Latics 4 Chaseton 0

FAC 1 Kettering 3 Latics 4

FAC 2 Kings Lynn 0 Latics 2

Record v non-league opposition Since relegation

P11 W8 D3 L0 F26 A11

The Chasetown and Barrow stick out... Remember Dowie celebrating the win....... at Barrow as if We'd won the cup.

That win against Chelmsford in the rain was class at a time we were pretty :censored:. Kings Lynn is the only one I missed from that lot I think.

Edited by longtimeblue

And how cold was it that night up at Barrow.

Chasetown in the middle of nowhere…..

A drunken Sunday, oh to be 22 again... We ended up lost in Tamworth after Chasetown. Top day.

Remember sitting in the main stand for the replay and a certain Lee Croft was lending his support.

Could be wrong but think the Barrow game was Sloth's first as Wandsworth's assistant?

Have lost the faith since Mr (Bad) Penny but memories of Hendnesford, Chasetown, Burton in the replay (mini shez won it on pens ?) and back in the day Formby away (who from old skool remembers that one ?) has reignited a spark. Will be on early train from Picadilly - not sure about connections yet though. Hope will get back into the mix as once you stop going you very easily find other things to do on a sat afternoon. A good day out and may be back as a regular ??? who knows ? good day out and good result and its game on......

A drunken Sunday, oh to be 22 again... We ended up lost in Tamworth after Chasetown. Top day.

Remember sitting in the main stand for the replay and a certain Lee Croft was lending his support.

Could be wrong but think the Barrow game was Sloth's first as Wandsworth's assistant?

I rememeber the Barrow away game, Eyere's screamer and Julian Baudet was a gladiator that night

FAO Harriers9

Not sure what others thought but I had a really good day out and I was very impressed by your fans and club as a whole. The cottage pie wasn't half bad either!

Good luck for the rest of the season and as I live less than an hour away I'd hope to make the trip again sometime in the future.

Cheers

FAO Harriers9

Not sure what others thought but I had a really good day out and I was very impressed by your fans and club as a whole. The cottage pie wasn't half bad either!

Good luck for the rest of the season and as I live less than an hour away I'd hope to make the trip again sometime in the future.

Cheers

I would like to echo those sentiments.

I hope to god Kiddie can turn the table upside down and rise up the BSP because I thought it seemed like a decent set up, decent fans (apart from the small handful who gave Croft stick for something he never did), nice little ground and bloody good food. Also not a bad team (although need some strikers as they struggled in the last 3rd of the pitch after some decent play).

Anyways I am breathing a sigh of relief as the tie always looked tricky.

Harriers9, all the best pal.