16.13pm

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure where all this guff about 'players being quality for this division' comes from; probably Football Manager games.

Baxter, we've seen his quality, Matt Derbyshire - played in Greek Prem and English Prem, Croft - played in the Prem and Championship, Furman - international player, Wesolowski - played in the Championship.

You'll say they were all in this reason for a reason but you can say the same for the Trannies' team. We all accepted the individual quality was enough at the beginning of the season and when we was in good form so why should it change when we start losing?

Baxter, we've seen his quality, Matt Derbyshire - played in Greek Prem and English Prem, Croft - played in the Prem and Championship, Furman - international player, Wesolowski - played in the Championship.

You'll say they were all in this reason for a reason but you can say the same for the Trannies' team. We all accepted the individual quality was enough at the beginning of the season and when we was in good form so why should it change when we start losing?

There is nothing worse than continually losing when you apparently have the quality.

I hate to say it, but I'm thinking it might be time for a change, just to freshen things up.. Different ideas, etc? Phil Brown would do nicely, for me - hell, I can't believe I just said that! Things must be dire. Billy Davies needs to prove himself again too! Jesus, I would consider Joe or John Sheridan if it got a reaction in a positive way?

Just got home from working today, last i saw of the scoreline was with 35 mins played 0-0. Interestingly on the bbc website at that stage the stats showed possession at that point to be 65% to 35% in our favour ! Stupidly with the benefit of hindsight, i thought we could be on for a result, full time a complete turnaround of 67% to 33% in Bournemouth's favour and a disastrous 4 - 1 scoreline !!!!!

Good bye Paul

But they're not relegation fodder by any stretch.

At the moment there is little to indicate that collectively they are any better than their league position suggests. Oldham could hire Bill :censored:ing Won The Treble Alex Paisley and I doubt they'd get a shift out of them. Misfits and jobbers, that's all they are...

At the moment there is little to indicate that collectively they are any better than their league position suggests. Oldham could hire Bill :censored:ing Won The Treble Alex Paisley and I doubt they'd get a shift out of them. Misfits and jobbers, that's all they are...

Misfits and jobbers can be made to gel. The current manager can't do it.