Donny highlights

1st time I have seen the highlights, thanks for posting.

What the :censored: is that prick Hume doing picking up Brown who could have been badly injured the :censored:. Bozzy red card is pathetic, he shouldnt run in and shove him granted but that is a :censored: decision by the ref to give red, he takes no time to think about it straight out with the red yet takes an age to send off Hume for a 2nd yellow. A yellow for both players imo which means only Hume walks.

What the :censored: is that prick Hume doing picking up Brown who could have been badly injured the :censored:. Bozzy red card is pathetic, he shouldnt run in and shove him granted but that is a :censored: decision by the ref to give red, he takes no time to think about it straight out with the red yet takes an age to send off Hume for a 2nd yellow. A yellow for both players imo which means only Hume walks.

my god, if that's violent conduct..... that's a joke, but football's a joke anyway, basically 22 players going out on the field to whine and cheat

I agree on Hume being a prick and I think further action should be taken over that, I wonder what the consequences would have been if somebody had picked him up like that after his bad head injury? He should think about that before being so stupid next time.

Bouzy was stupid to get dragged in but I'm afraid its a red for me.

Soft as it is you can't go pushing people about like that anymore, especially in front of the ref (they are expected to do something about it these days).

Anyone for giving Hume abuse at BP when he plays here I wonder?

I wonder if that final 5mins will cause bad feeling for Saturday?

Bouzy should know better than that and warning as it could have been 10mins into the game and left us in :censored: street. His punishment I would imagine could be bigger, if Cisak comes in and does well which he is more than capable of then he could find himself stuck on the bench for a while again after having worked so hard and preformed so well to be the rightful number 1 at the club

Maybe on Boxing Day. Not Saturday though, he's suspended.

Might come sooner than that if the pitch freezes and we can't play Saturday's game, the weather report isn't great and the fisul says we have the covers on but there is always that spot in front of the main stand that doesn't get the sun.

stupid from Bouzy to put himself in that position but that is a really soft red card. I don't think a push like that could knock my nan over!

Rick Holden and Lee Dixon all over again. It's infuriating that we have players actively trying to get their fellow 'pros' sent off. It's :censored:ing ridiculous but so, so part of the car crash the modern game has become.

Roll on the new Rugby League Season….

Might come sooner than that if the pitch freezes and we can't play Saturday's game, the weather report isn't great and the fisul says we have the covers on but there is always that spot in front of the main stand that doesn't get the sun.

Should be ok. least we're getting is minus 2 although earlier in the week it was forecasting snow showers Saturday Morning too. The covers work to around minus 5 or 6 don't they? As you say though that strip in front of the Main Stand is the usual issue as it gets zero sun for most of the winter.

Crisp, Sunny and very cold at the moment. Current forecast does state it won't get any warmer than 2 degrees on Saturday and drop again by kick off. But it does state it will be bright. Friday top temp is 3 and it hovers just above freezing until kick off. Think we will just get away with it. If the weather does get colder, then not a chance. Think we'll have a better idea tomorrow as we're sub zero again tonight.

Edited by oafcprozac

Looks to me like Brown probably was staying down when he didn't need treatment but Hume had no right to be in his face like that. It wasn't too difficult to lipread what he was saying. Bouzy was simply defending his team mate and the red looks very harsh. Yes, he pushed him, but I would argue it was as much to get him away from Brown as anything else. For Dean to get a straight red and 3 match ban while he gets a 2nd yellow and a one game ban is a joke.

Edited by Latics & England

Should be ok. least we're getting is minus 2 although earlier in the week it was forecasting snow showers Saturday Morning too. The covers work to around minus 5 or 6 don't they? As you say though that strip in front of the Main Stand is the usual issue as it gets zero sun for most of the winter.

Thanks for help mate, sod it im going to chance it as will regret it if I dont go and get ear ache of the missus if she dont see her family after promised her

That sending off incident is pathetic all round. I think Hume goes for the ball, catches Brown who does everything he can to make it look far worse than it is. He's rolling around on the deck but then is absolutely fine when Hume drags him to his feet. Bouzanis should have more sense, after making a string of good saves, he leaves his team short a man for the last few minutes, when there's only a goal in it. And he risks losing his place to Cisak, long term. Although, Hume, having taken issue with Brown for pretty much the same, goes down like a sack of :censored:.

Embarrassing.

if that had been me id have smacked Hulme he was bang out of order. It probably wasnt a massive foul but there was contact and it might have tweaked something in browns leg - Browns fully enttitled to stay down for a minute.

Stupid all round Boozy should have walloped him if he was going to do that. It clearly wasnt done with massive intent to do Hulme harm it was just to create some distance between the two