where to sit.

V1 and V2 are quite close to the main stand arent they? & where did you find the graphic?

It's the Lower Bridgford End behind the goal (with great acoustics underneath the overhanging upper tier) on my home-made graphic adapted from the Forest seating plan.

Note:Initially only the Main Stand & the Brain Clough Stand Lower Tier will be open for Forest supporter, therefore no Trent End singers to get behind Forest.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Just set up an account of forest website as you can choose specific seats, tried to upload the image but it wont work

From what is avaliable/taken would say that they have sold 1,000 or so from that tool at a glance. You cant sit in any of the blocks behind the goal for home fans (Trent End) it looks like though which cant be right surely???

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Correct, as I enjoy singing and I was in there on the occasion of the 2-0 victory, generally accepted as the best atmosphere that season.

Good as if you try to sit there and sing Oldham songs you'll become a likely victim of that Act which you don't like the name of. V1 and V2 are in the upper section of that end- which is a home section of the ground when in use.

Fortunately for your criminal record you won't be able to buy a ticket for those sections of the ground as it isn't currently going to be in use.

Good as if you try to sit there and sing Oldham songs you'll become a likely victim of that Act which you don't like the name of. V1 and V2 are in the upper section of that end- which is a home section of the ground when in use.

Fortunately for your criminal record you won't be able to buy a ticket for those sections of the ground as it isn't currently going to be in use.

Thanks for pointing out my error - that'll teach me to adapt the Forest seating plan! :blush:

I apologise to anyone who I have misled. The recommended sections are the equivalent ones in the Lower Bridgford stand.

The Lower Bridgford stand can be seen on the virtual tour of the City Ground, but the sections are not numbered.

http://3dcityground....ridgfordend.htm

The sections I recommend for singers are at the rear of the Lower part of the stand behind the goal, shown above the two letter Fs on the virtual tour and underneath the word HALLAM on this picture.

cityground_front.jpg

In the absence of section numbers, I can only suggest describing where you'd like to sit when buying tickets at Latics. Good luck!

When I got my tickets I was given W2, not on the graphic, and there didn't seem to be any choice due to the lack of any idea about where a particular seat is. Given the large numbers in the queue at 10 on the day the tickets went on sale - 1 i.e. just me - I suspect we will have a choice of at least two if not more seats each. I can't see how Latics can make £80k unless the home support turns out.

It will be a good day out for the few with return train from Manchester for just £21.60.

When I got my tickets I was given W2, not on the graphic, and there didn't seem to be any choice due to the lack of any idea about where a particular seat is. Given the large numbers in the queue at 10 on the day the tickets went on sale - 1 i.e. just me - I suspect we will have a choice of at least two if not more seats each. I can't see how Latics can make £80k unless the home support turns out.

It will be a good day out for the few with return train from Manchester for just £21.60.

Don't really think people would be rushing down to buy so early. Lots of time still to get tickets and doubt we'll shift many before Christmas. But we'll take 2000 plus.