No More

I would not want my job depending on our current squad , they have badly let the manager down time and time again this season imo.

Can't fully agree with this, Dickov has had the opportunity to bring in all of these 1st team players (except Furman who he obviously had enough faith in to make captain) and has had time to know what they are all about. Not sure I'd sack Dickov but on this issue the buck stops with him.

I've had enough too, far too many of these performances and results.....take a look at today's stats......they had 17 attempts.

We even got the perfect start today too....something to build on you would have thought.

No matter whether PD is a ' nice guy ' or not, his managerial record ( which is all that counts ) is absolutely dire!

No more false dawns where we get a result when he's in last chance saloon and then revert to type...................Time to go, let someone else wheel and deal a bit in january.

I thought you wanted a Director of football?

We don't just need a new manager though we need new players, an overhaul behind the scenes, the list is endless...

These players are good enough but they are not being managed correctly......I agree with Prozac, it is time for a change!

These players are good enough but they are not being managed correctly......I agree with Prozac, it is time for a change!

I dont disagree its time for a change - but I think these players have shown on many occasions that they are not good enough either!

Any team at this level with Matt Smith starting up front is going to struggle IMO!

You wouldn't be talking about the best squad he's had here that were hand picked by the man himself!!

+1

Yes, that is exactly the point. Time for him to go. Nice man. Not good enough. We've been incredibly patient and understanding. Would any other fans be the same? No!

NEXT!

I suggested a DOF as I feel we are stuck with him at least until summer but for me it's time to go too many dickings under one manager. He's an immensely likeable care and cares fully but he simply doesn't have it. The situation Ritchie was in was far worse hardly allowed a player in yet we played with pride and only occasionally were well beaten.

Thanks for your efforts Paul but you simply don't have it, despite your ability to attract talent to the club we continue to put in pisspoor performances most weeks no malice we just need a change

-

I dont disagree its time for a change - but I think these players have shown on many occasions that they are not good enough either!

Any team at this level with Matt Smith starting up front is going to struggle IMO!

It's not even that. There is a poor player in every side but if you use them correctly then you'll be fine.

What did we do today. We put a flick on striker up front without another striker to get the flick on's.

You think that Smith has the stamina or the quality to play as a lone striker? No. But he can do a job to let better players prosper and we didn't allow that.

I'm not grumbling about the quality of players because I reckon our players are no worse than Yeovil's, maybe even better, but we use our's badly. Hence the reason we are in 16th place and struggling.

It's not even that. There is a poor player in every side but if you use them correctly then you'll be fine.

What did we do today. We put a flick on striker up front without another striker to get the flick on's.

You think that Smith has the stamina or the quality to play as a lone striker? No. But he can do a job to let better players prosper and we didn't allow that.

I'm not grumbling about the quality of players because I reckon our players are no worse than Yeovil's, maybe even better, but we use our's badly. Hence the reason we are in 16th place and struggling.

To many shrinking violets brought in by the manager is one of the problems.

This is exactly what we haven't got anymore now that Derbyshire's gone.

Whether we keep Baxter or not this is the type of striker we desperately need to compliment all our other forwards.