Taylor

Think he's completely hacked off that he's not playing and thought that he would be. There was a good few tweets from a number of Geordies (presumably friends & family) after his goal that seemed quite bitter towards the club so it msy be that he's been quite vocal about it.

I hope he does well for us though I'm certainly not in the 'Dan Taylor will save us' camp. He's started finding the net now but, if memory serves, this has only been in the last 2 or 3 reserve matches - he hasn't been knocking them in for fun all season. Would like to see him again and, given the demands of the Christmas period and the additional confudence he'll have, he may get more time on Tuesday but I think he feels hard done by (who knows - this in itself may have brought the best out in him)

Think he's completely hacked off that he's not playing and thought that he would be. There was a good few tweets from a number of Geordies (presumably friends & family) after his goal that seemed quite bitter towards the club so it msy be that he's been quite vocal about it.

I hope he does well for us though I'm certainly not in the 'Dan Taylor will save us' camp. He's started finding the net now but, if memory serves, this has only been in the last 2 or 3 reserve matches - he hasn't been knocking them in for fun all season. Would like to see him again and, given the demands of the Christmas period and the additional confudence he'll have, he may get more time on Tuesday but I think he feels hard done by (who knows - this in itself may have brought the best out in him)

He's done it in a higher reserve league for Newcastle, the lad is young, missing home, behind a striker that has missed a load of chances, was promised more gametime at the start of the season, been told he's not ready so is trying to prove a point. They're all reasons for a muted celebration.

OR

He might have a bit of Balotelli swagger. "There'll be more where that came from" attitude.

416811_10151188577376200_207961500_n.jpg

Taylor deserves a chance and proved that yesterday, if your manager thinks you're not good enough the best thing you can do is prove him wrong when you get the chance.He showed he can score and contribute at this level. I cant believe Dickov is still in a job here, we should have got rid before christmas and a new manager could look at our youth players and the likes of taylor and talk them up so players might think at the very least there is competition for our first choice 11 and places arent safe not come out and say they are not good enough.

So glad Dan taylor scored his first professional goal yesterday and i know how Much it means to him. Since day one hes never had a celebration hes one of them lads that every goal means so much to him and you will see in interviews how buzzing he is. Oldham are a great club which have a manager with bags full of knowledge and experience. Dan i believe is loving oldham, loves the fans and is loving the football. Dan gets a couple of goals and he will be scoring for fun. Were all greatfull oldham give him his Chance.

So glad Dan taylor scored his first professional goal yesterday and i know how Much it means to him. Since day one hes never had a celebration hes one of them lads that every goal means so much to him and you will see in interviews how buzzing he is. Oldham are a great club which have a manager with bags full of knowledge and experience. Dan i believe is loving oldham, loves the fans and is loving the football. Dan gets a couple of goals and he will be scoring for fun. Were all greatfull oldham give him his Chance.

dont mean to be presumptive but sounds like you know the lad, the name might be a bit of a giveaway. If its right what you say thats good to hear,can't be easy for a young lad coming to somewhere new, We all want what's best for the club and right now Dan could give us what we have been looking for, someone who can put away a chance. Hope he does well and enjoys his football.