Small/Large/Full RRE sections

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Splitting the RRE will lose us money due to segregation issues.

If giving Liverpool the Chaddy is an option, I'd do that. Otherwise, get your Thermos' at the ready you non-season ticket scum. Mwahhahaha!

I don't get this! The big moat is segregation enough, what more is needed, fans can't get to each other unless they want to fall 20 feet.

They have a line of stewards only seperating fans at most prem grounds, why are Oldham not allowed/capable of doing the same.

Yeah if you dont have a season ticket you dont deserve to support oldham , Wish we had more fans with brains sometimes.

I havent been able to buy a season ticket for the last few years because i have more important things i have to spend my money on, im sure this is the case for a lot of people who have supported latics through thick and thin for a lot longer than most of todays season ticket holders!

in my opinion we should give liverpool the minimum amount of tickets and keep the rest for our fans, we need to be the majority fans and this will not be the case if they have 4,500 fans to our 6000

If the fans inspire the players as much as the make out then 9000 latics vs 1500 bin dippers would be the better option.

Edited by lemars

Same debate every time we have a big game.

As long as the season ticket holders are looked after, couldnt give a monkeys. Happy for LFC to be given the RRE. The fact of the matter is that at the start of every season a decision is made by every fan.

Buy a season ticket, watch mediocre football at best all season and have the perk of being guaranteed a ticket for the 'big game'. Alternatively, dont buy one, go to the pub, watch your favourite prem team on the box and take your chances.

In terms of allocation suggest as follows:

Adult season ticket holders - 2 tickets maybe 3 (at least then its a real perk, empowering the season ticket holder (or shall we call them stakeholders of the club) further

Junior £10 tickets - 1 ticket

Increase prices to £27 as a one off.

If you dont get a ticket, hard luck, and consider a season ticket next time.

One thing is guaranteed - during the game, when (unless something remarkable happens) we are losing and being overrun by much better opposition, the moaning will start - 'this is why I stopped coming years ago' - 'Jesus they've run out of pies' - 'when did they pull the Lookers down?' being among the favourites.

As far as I am concerned, as long as the 3000 or so who get behind the club week in week out manage to get there, everyone else can take there chances.

Yeah if you dont have a season ticket you dont deserve to support oldham , Wish we had more fans with brains sometimes.

I havent been able to buy a season ticket for the last few years because i have more important things i have to spend my money on, im sure this is the case for a lot of people who have supported latics through thick and thin for a lot longer than most of todays season ticket holders!

in my opinion we should give liverpool the minimum amount of tickets and keep the rest for our fans, we need to be the majority fans and this will not be the case if they have 4,500 fans to our 5500

If the fans inspire the players as much as the make out then 9000 latics vs 1500 bin dippers would be the better option.

Fans with brains you say hmmmm lol

I don't get this! The big moat is segregation enough, what more is needed, fans can't get to each other unless they want to fall 20 feet.

They have a line of stewards only seperating fans at most prem grounds, why are Oldham not allowed/capable of doing the same.

Agreed - it was never an issue when we were in the Premiership and, a bit more recently, the game against Chelsea in the FA Cup.

As long as the season ticket holders are looked after, couldnt give a monkeys. Happy for LFC to be given the RRE. The fact of the matter is that at the start of every season a decision is made by every fan.

Buy a season ticket, watch mediocre football at best all season and have the perk of being guaranteed a ticket for the 'big game'. Alternatively, dont buy one, go to the pub, watch your favourite prem team on the box and take your chances.

In terms of allocation suggest as follows:

Adult season ticket holders - 2 tickets maybe 3 (at least then its a real perk, empowering the season ticket holder (or shall we call them stakeholders of the club) further

Junior £10 tickets - 1 ticket

Increase prices to £27 as a one off.

If you dont get a ticket, hard luck, and consider a season ticket next time.

One thing is guaranteed - during the game, when (unless something remarkable happens) we are losing and being overrun by much better opposition, the moaning will start - 'this is why I stopped coming years ago' - 'Jesus they've run out of pies' - 'when did they pull the Lookers down?' being among the favourites.

As far as I am concerned, as long as the 3000 or so who get behind the club week in week out manage to get there, everyone else can take there chances.

Most of that's bollocks. I've got a ST but we deserve 1 each... Why should we get 2 (which would result in getting tickets for friends/fault who never go to games) and someone who pays weekly misses out.

You're incredibly blinkered and your comments contradict one another.

I don't have a ST but I come every single week and make more than half of the aways. I'm part of the 3000 that "get behind the club week in week out" yet I don't have a ST so I'm in the "go to the pub, watch your favourite prem team on the box ." category?

We have 2000 ST holders and average 3 and a bit thousand per week so clearly there are many more like me.

There has to be a way to get those who do contribute to the club just as much as ST holders a chance of a ticket for this match. It's not much to ask and it's not hard to implement.

The 'maximise revenue by giving the whole end' argument is sad. We have Liverpool at home for a place in the last 16 of the Cup. Get as many Latics fans in as possible, pack the place and give us the best chance possible of beating them.

Do we talk about all the money won from City or Everton? What lives long in the memory, and why we go and watch Latics, is the football and that chance that we may be present at something special. If we can only fit 4,000 in the RRE for extra stewards but 1,300 extra Latics get to be there then that's what matters.

Applying business to the issue , the club want the ground filled , giving Liverpool all the Rochdale Road End cuts policing costs as there are not two sets of fans in the stand.

All season ticket holders can be fitted in elsewhere.

It's a no brainer me thinks.

Most of that's bollocks. I've got a ST but we deserve 1 each... Why should we get 2 (which would result in getting tickets for friends/fault who never go to games) and someone who pays weekly misses out.

I see both arguments if I'm honest.

I don't think there are more than 1,000 pay on the day fans on any given week so as long as they dont expect a ticket to land in their lap they will be okay.

Any quotes of "I don't care about pay on the dayers as they should have season tickets" is so :censored:ing arrogant because they may not be able to afford one.

I'm a season ticket holder and need 2 tickets together because I can't afford 2 season tickets but my 15 year old comes to most games and if she is coming to the match I want her sitting with me as she does on cold rainy nights against Walsall when most others can't be arsed turning up.

You're incredibly blinkered and your comments contradict one another.

I don't have a ST but I come every single week and make more than half of the aways. I'm part of the 3000 that "get behind the club week in week out" yet I don't have a ST so I'm in the "go to the pub, watch your favourite prem team on the box ." category?

We have 2000 ST holders and average 3 and a bit thousand per week so clearly there are many more like me.

There has to be a way to get those who do contribute to the club just as much as ST holders a chance of a ticket for this match. It's not much to ask and it's not hard to implement.

I have also kept every pie wrapper and bovril cup since 1991 - one more ticket please.

Fair comment - didnt realise the numbers who paid on the day week in week out - you must have more money than sense!! A simple call to Ian, Neil Broady or Corney himself and I am sure the club would have been happy to do a deal on a season ticket at any stage of the season.

If there is a way of rewarding regular non season ticket holding fans then it should be done.

If not, you can have one of my 3 (or 4 if the bovril thing is validated)

Hope it's on TV, can't be arsed queuing for tickets with some scummy United fan next to me.

Plus, i have a busy weekend that i can't get out of so a monday or friday game would be beautiful!

Just cba goin these days. But this should be a good'un!

Think somebody is trying to wind people up.

If they are given the whole rre, can we please at least finish off painting the damn roof in the chaddy end, or get a sponsors name on it. Hate half a job done

its not even half done and the bit that has been done looks as if a one armed chimp high on crack has done it