Huge announcement before kick off!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The length of the contract is amazing. Accepting that he's unlikely to stay anywhere near that long but, by signing, he's given Latics, not only the life-belt to avoid the depths of the fourth tier, but also the opportunity to make some money out of him in due course.

Well done to all involved in the deal. Thanks Jose for being a shining exampe in these days of greed, and for restoring my faith in professional football. :applause1:

The length of the contract is amazing. Accepting that he's unlikely to stay anywhere near that long but, by signing, he's given Latics, not only the life-belt to avoid the depths of the fourth tier, but also the opportunity to make some money out of him in due course.

Well done to all involved in the deal. Thanks Jose for being a shining exampe in these days of greed, and for restoring my faith in professional football. :applause1:

Well said, don't know if there is any truth in this but I heard about 2.15 this afternoon that it was a 2 year contract and he was going to Bolton for next season, obviously the length of contract was wrong but this would give us a decent compo deal., and I wouldn't blame the lad for going.