Mr Dickov take a bow!

Hands up. I was one of the first on the Dickov out bandwagon, and I may still be, but TACTICALLY he got it spot on today. Our narrow diamond shape, long PASSES (Not hoofs) high press off dead balls, emphasis on crosses and our defensive shape totally stopped them... I personally thought grounds wes smith mvoto were class, but an extra special mention for Cliff Byrne, handled suarez with ease, body on the line and used the ball. Awesome....

Wemberrrrlllllleyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Well according to a few on Twitter including Ian Cheeseman there is a strong possibility by tomorrow he won't be manager of Oldham Athletic

I was told this before the game but to be honest can't believe it even though I think it might be the right decision. For 2 reasons - 1) we would get grief from the press/media who are all over us like a rash at the minute, and 2) I don,t believe Grayson would choose us so soon after he has been sacked and the same source told me he was the replacement.

no, dickov in for me at the moment. for me he has 1 game. get through that and he has one more game. get through that and he has 1 more game. for me he has to get at least a point from walsall, and 4 from the next 2. the performances have to be there, and that is what i set as a yard stick.

I've been thinking hard about this. Before yesterday, I thought it'd be best if we parted company.

But how can we bloody sack him after that? Perhaps the best thing would be to do it on a game-by-game basis as suggested by others. Knowing our luck, SC will give him 3 more league games, we'll lose them all and then beat Everton!

I don't think Dickov's up to the job and it worries me how close we're being drawn to the relegation zone with him in charge. However, if he was good enough to be left in charge of yesterday's game, then, having won, he has to be allowed to continue. You can't sack the man immediately after he's overseen our biggest win in decades. But, if league form doesn't improve over the next few games, he has to go.

I hope he can turn things around for Latics and himself but I don't think he has it in him.

I don't think Dickov's up to the job and it worries me how close we're being drawn to the relegation zone with him in charge. However, if he was good enough to be left in charge of yesterday's game, then, having won, he has to be allowed to continue. You can't sack the man immediately after he's overseen our biggest win in decades. But, if league form doesn't improve over the next few games, he has to go.

I hope he can turn things around for Latics and himself but I don't think he has it in him.

What he said

win the next 2 and he keeps his job. anything else after yesterdays performance would seal his fate for me. he's almost done himself no favours with the win as now we all expect more from the team and it highlights that this group of players is capable of so so much more that they simply haven't shown in the league. I'm still in the Dickov out camp but after pulling off that result yesterday I'm willing to give him 2 more games. he got quite a lot right yesterday tactics wise but he needs to replicate that in the next game. after the second half at Forrest, where the tactics were spot on, he reverted back to type and saw us beaten by Cov and County. You know how to get it right Dickov, now don't piss it up!