Blackpool nick another loanee

So your telling me he had no say in what club to join, doubt that very much.

I would city aren't best pleased that he's warming bench.

Thats exactly what im saying!

he is Citys player, not ours or Blackpools and its not a permenant deal

They want him to progress and to improve like Chelsea did when they sent Betrand somwhere else in the January he left us.

Now im sure the fact he is not making the team was not part of the plan but he needed to step up a level to see if he could and the season is not over yet

if RW did have a say can you blame him?

obviously you do but if you have a problem with a player choosing a championship side over a struggleing league 1 side then you are in for a good few years of being pissed off at former Oldham players

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't have a problem seeing a player bettering himself but as they say the grass isnt always greener on the other side.

And to go on twitter throwing the toys out of the pram says it all really.

Legends and heroes:

Private Sidney Godley

Lt Philip Neame

Private Robert Dunsire

Private Arthur Proctor

2Lt Tom Adlam

Lt Col Roland Bradford

2Lt Gilbert Insall

Lt William Leefe Robinson

Capt Albert Ball

Major James McCudden

Those are legends and heroes, all have been awarded a VC, there are only 1358 ever been awarded since 1856.

So if Reece Wabara is worthy of hero or legendary status then I will argue and win that he isn't.

I will make an exception to the hero and legend status though by including the McCrae Battalion from Hearts of Midlothian.

So, thankyou Reece; you have been well paid by the club for your time here but you are no hero nor legend.

So your telling me he had no say in what club to join, doubt that very much.

I would city aren't best pleased that he's warming bench.

As already pointed out, City will have decided where he was to go after looking at the offers they received and will have decided to place him with a Championship club to try and progress him. He's not snubbed us or thought that he's above us in anyway. Good luck to him and I hope he has a decent career. However, Connor Brown is making a decent fist of the position so I couldn't give a crap as to whether Wabara is playing for Blackpool or not and, if it is the latter, then I wouldn't feel greatly compelled to launch a campaign to get him back.

I for one wouldn't have him back, feel Connor Brown is making a few strides in the right direction. A lot of the goals we conceded when Wabara was here came from the right back slot. We seemed to have tightened up on that, mind you they are just coming down the effing middle now.

I for one wouldn't have him back, feel Connor Brown is making a few strides in the right direction. A lot of the goals we conceded when Wabara was here came from the right back slot. We seemed to have tightened up on that, mind you they are just coming down the effing middle now.

Possibly down the right hand side...and Crofty has been a much improved player both defensively and going forward in the last month.

Bit Naughty of the Donkey Lashers to be honest and I bet Wabaras Agent isn't flavour of the month at the moment. Although he scores winner V Liverpool one week and then given a 4 week break by the sea! AHHHHH a footballers life!

Bit Naughty of the Donkey Lashers to be honest and I bet Wabaras Agent isn't flavour of the month at the moment. Although he scores winner V Liverpool one week and then given a 4 week break by the sea! AHHHHH a footballers life!

Looking at the dates he was signed it after Appleton left but before Ince started. Seems daft a caretaker was allowed to sign players. Ince obviously didnt see him as part of his plans.

Edited by razza699