Blackpool nick another loanee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown is a more than good enough RB at this level, my only concern is it now leaves us short of cover.

OK Winchester and Mellor can cover RB and LB respectively but don't think that will do their development in their natural position (CM) any good.

Annoyed with Latics for signing him just for the Liverpool game ,

Should have said to him , sign on loan for rest of the season or not at all !!!!!!!

Bye and thanks.

Na, his assist in the 2nd goal and 3rd goal was worth him being here for one more game.

Edited by razza699

Annoyed with Latics for signing him just for the Liverpool game ,

Should have said to him , sign on loan for rest of the season or not at all !!!!!!!

Bye and thanks.

Exactly, if only they'd done that and we'd lost on Sunday :wink:

Thanks Reece and good luck.

Na, his assist in the 2nd goal and 3rd goal was worth him being here for one more game.

His assist for the second goal sums him up -

Absolutely cr*p crosser and got very very lucky because they had a cr*p goalie.

Positionally he may as well have been at blackpool in some games and the goal he scored only part made up for all the goals conceded from his wing.

I would sooner have some of the points he lost us than the Liverpool win.

His assist for the second goal sums him up -

Absolutely cr*p crosser and got very very lucky because they had a cr*p goalie.

Positionally he may as well have been at blackpool in some games and the goal he scored only part made up for all the goals conceded from his wing.

I would sooner have some of the points he lost us than the Liverpool win.

Who will you blame when the same :censored: goals get conceded?

nothing will change at the back except Reece wont be there, the crosses will still come in and the goals will keep flowing

Then we can all blame the right back probaly Brown or maybe look at the other 3 playing in the back 4

and I bet you sat there silent on Sunday annoyed that it wasnt for 3 points instead of the the biggest win we had for 20 years!!!

Edited by palmer1

Its a good move for him if he gets game time. Good luck to him.

Time for Connor Brown to get his chance!

Should have had it months ago , didn't need Wabara and Latics annoy me when they do this.

Loan players should only come in when we are struggling with injuries or they can improve the team.

Wabara signing was none of these.

PD obviously felt Brown wasn't ready !!! but now he is !!!!

He would be more than ready IF he had played the number of games Wabara has had.

Thanks Reece and Good luck, even if Sunday didn't happen he would still have been classed as a good player for us but the goal will mean he'll always be remembered positively.

I'm cautiously optimistic about Brown, he's done well on the occasions I've seen him play but I'm not expecting him to be very consistent just yet. He's still only 19 and hasn't had a full professional season yet, plus if we play like we did on Sunday he won't get a lot of protection in front of him and he'll have to give us width going forward which could be a very tough ask. Saying that, I think he's good enough that I don't feel that Wabara is a big loss.